IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

Barca have said they will not be making a move for him.

Speaking in the Spanish media, Barca sporting director Robert Fernandez said: Hes a good player and weve known him well for a long time, but were not going to sign him this summer."

Must be shit if Barca like the look of him.

None of their defenders can defend anyway, they are that bad they play a midfielder in there. They've not got a clue.

The way they play, their defence is set up ideal. They spend little time defending in a game and when they need Mascherano reads the game excellently and break up plays and starts attacks quickly.

We couldn't use a defender like that because our league is too physical & we can't control the game the same way they do.

The way they play, their defence is set up ideal. They spend little time defending in a game and when they need Mascherano reads the game excellently and break up plays and starts attacks quickly.

We couldn't use a defender like that because our league is too physical & we can't control the game the same way they do.

I must not have clicked on the sarcasm font.

Bloody hell Paddy must have hit a nerve with you son. Any tickets?

How many do you need?

My nerves are deep son, they don't often get hit.

You on the other hand are like a moth to a flame. I miss your input so I post it draws you out of hiding and you come back ?

Who exactly should we be linked with then realistically? Or should we enter laa-laa land? Would you be exited if we were linked with Messi?

Is that a trick question? I'd like to see us linked with better players. That's all. Nothing stands out as a WOW