IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

I think he knows the fans think there's a lack of spirit and heart, to me his actions says, "were in a tough patch, things arnt going well but I'm not here for a paycheck I'm here for all of you".

I like him, all this is overblown about a bit of passion that's been misinterpreted by carragher and echoed by many for that.

As for the tackle, quite similar to kev at Swansea, trying to win the ball but clumsy and late.

If it were Fellani who put the tackle in, I would say it was intention- just the type of player he is. I don't believe Mori is that player.

http://www.squawka.com/news/ramiro-funes-mori-to-be-docked-a-weeks-wages-for-red-card-against-liverpool/650821?

Jesus Christ. It's being reported as if he had done a Cantona and kung-fu kicked a player in the face.

Wreckless, yes. Millacious, No.

The time an Everton player makes a mistake, he's blasted above and beyond what's expected. Most other teams players do this on a REGULAR basis and no-one bats a fucking eyelid.

Does my head in.

Edit: another reason to get a manager in with a mean streak. Our goody two shoes image, means that whenever something negative does happen, it's highlighted because it's so obvious. If we were dirty, cheating cnuts like Liverpoo and the likes, no-one would say a word.

Edited by Lowensda

http://www.squawka.com/news/ramiro-funes-mori-to-be-docked-a-weeks-wages-for-red-card-against-liverpool/650821?

Jesus Christ. It's being reported as if he had done a Cantona and kung-fu kicked a player in the face.

Wreckless, yes. Millacious, No.

The time an Everton player makes a mistake, he's blasted above and beyond what's expected. Most other teams players do this on a REGULAR basis and no-one bats a fucking eyelid.

Does my head in.

Edit: another reason to get a manager in with a mean streak. Our goody two shoes image, means that whenever something negative does happen, it's highlighted because it's so obvious. If we were dirty, cheating cnuts like Liverpoo and the likes, no-one would say a word.

what the actual fuck? fining him a weeks wages for the tackle? only man other than joel out there who gave a shit. and it wasn't a red, was a silly foul that happens all the time and it's a yellow. he was clumsy at best.

we are a shambles and a laughing stock. the everton nice boys, so tired of it.

Maybe he should apologise to Martinez and co....

"I'm really sorry I injured Origi, I realise that showing some desire and a willing to compete was completely out of character with the rest of the team. I will gladly lose a weeks wages for this nonsense... maybe some of you need to look in the mirror and ask whether you earned the wages you get to keep for that "performance" or maybe if you have any decency you will donate them to speedo Mick"

what the actual fuck? fining him a weeks wages for the tackle? only man other than joel out there who gave a shit. and it wasn't a red, was a silly foul that happens all the time and it's a yellow. he was clumsy at best.

we are a shambles and a laughing stock. the everton nice boys, so tired of it.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a major kick off, did you see the way Jones approached him as he walked down the tunnel.

For me there was no intent, pure frustration and the badge pumping was to show fans he was fighting for the cause. Can't be said about some others. People also need to remember he's been involved in big games in Argentina and we all know how it can go off over there.

Edited by MC11

We should be appealing the red, more than enough not given to put an argument together.

completely agree milner was a wrecking ball.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a major kick off, did you see the way Jones approached him as he walked down the tunnel.

For me there was no intent, pure frustration and the badge pumping was to show fans he was fighting for the cause. Can't be said about some others. People also need to remember he's been involved in big games in Argentina and we all know how it can go off over there.

yeah i saw that and maybe that's what the fine was for and they're just saying it's for the injury. bogus either way, jones is a tit.

It's absolutely ridiculous the reaction on twitter and Aldridge agreeing with a fan that he should be put in prison just shows what an absolute tool he is. As has been mentioned above, they've got away with some horrific challenges over the years, none more than Mr captain fantastic himself but those have just been brushed under the carpet I take it? I despise them, they're bloody horrible the lot of them. I hope we get a new manager in who has a bit of a nasty streak about him and put a stop to the complete bottle job that we've been doing against for the last 20 years.

Put the red card malarkey to one side.

I think we all agree that, while Mori may need polishing up a bit and is a bit rough around the edges, the desire he carries is exactly what we need at the back.

You know he'll run through brick walls for the cause, you know he'll put it all on the line. He has that sort of 'old school' feel about him.

With him at the back, and Besic in the middle...we have that bit of steel and snap in the spine that we need. And that makes up for any short comings in ability they might have.

The fine is no issue, most clubs will have fines for getting a straight red card. On the plus side, Ramiro will pick up his new £104,000 car next week, it's a beauty too.

Whatever happened the other night is done for me, move and and forget it now. We have plenty more to worry about.

Put the red card malarkey to one side.

I think we all agree that, while Mori may need polishing up a bit and is a bit rough around the edges, the desire he carries is exactly what we need at the back.

You know he'll run through brick walls for the cause, you know he'll put it all on the line. He has that sort of 'old school' feel about him.

With him at the back, and Besic in the middle...we have that bit of steel and snap in the spine that we need. And that makes up for any short comings in ability they might have.

Yeah I agree, he has some flaws in his game that people are starting to realise but you could never question his passion

Yeah I agree, he has some flaws in his game that people are starting to realise but you could never question his passion

Like a dog with a bone on this Duncan. He's been no worse than the other two and I'm convinced he'll become better than Jags ever was.

Edited by MC11

Like a dog with a bone on this Duncan. He's been no worse than the other two and I'm convinced he'll become better than Jags ever was.

I wouldn't argue with that but at the moment he is too unreliable, as is Stones

I think both would benefit greatly from playing under a manager he doesn't think defending is a dirty word

• 4 weeks later...

Seen many daft transfer rumours in my time but this is close to the top of the list!

do you not rate him mike? for a player that was from south american leagues and bought in january he adapted so quickly and played so well i'm not surprised at all. Quality player, young, scores goals, has heart, imagine him next year with a full preseason, he could be massive for us.

do you not rate him mike? for a player that was from south american leagues and bought in january he adapted so quickly and played so well i'm not surprised at all. Quality player, young, scores goals, has heart, imagine him next year with a full preseason, he could be massive for us.

I do rate him indeed; love him, love the passion especially, think he could be great.

I just think the rumour is ridiculous, ManU have no idea who their manager will be next year and Lazio would be a sidestep. He's six months into a contract so why would we even consider selling? Unless someone comes in with a daft offer like StevO suggests (which they won't) it's a complete non-story.

I do rate him indeed; love him, love the passion especially, think he could be great.

I just think the rumour is ridiculous, ManU have no idea who their manager will be next year and Lazio would be a sidestep. He's six months into a contract so why would we even consider selling? Unless someone comes in with a daft offer like StevO suggests (which they won't) it's a complete non-story.

ah that makes sense. i was hoping that's what you were going to say. Man U is being linked with everyone because they are the new mercenaries. It's sad how far they have fallen.

If someone offered the money we paid for him we should snap their hands off. Too slow, too error-prone, lacks positional sense and concentration. Yeah, a great coach could fix most issues, but I think there are too many issues to work on.

If someone offered the money we paid for him we should snap their hands off. Too slow, too error-prone, lacks positional sense and concentration. Yeah, a great coach could fix most issues, but I think there are too many issues to work on.

Ok mate.

Can't believe people are writing him of so quickly. His first season and he's stepped up to the plate well, scoring a handful along the way. I'd like us to keep him, along with some others and see what a proper manager could get out of him. If not, and same applies to Ross, Rom and Stones, then sell in January where transfers are even more lucrative.

Can't believe people are writing him of so quickly. His first season and he's stepped up to the plate well, scoring a handful along the way. I'd like us to keep him, along with some others and see what a proper manager could get out of him. If not, and same applies to Ross, Rom and Stones, then sell in January where transfers are even more lucrative.

spot on. our best defender the second half of the season for me. and he didn't even have time to acclimatize (for you mike0). could be the player of the year next year vault me

Have to agree work most of that. How many times do we se players come from different leagues and need at least a season to get used to the prem. I think he's done really well and with the goals he's chipped in (which let's be honest, have been a handy bonus), he deserves a bit of credit.