IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

He did well, I thought. He's great aerially. My worry is that he ends up the wrong side of his man a little too often. He really could've given away a penalty today because of that had Aguero not stayed upright and tried to to it the honest way.

Yeah he was a lucky boy there, if the Ref gives the pen a red card would surely have followed. Apart from that a very good performance

He did well, I thought. He's great aerially. My worry is that he ends up the wrong side of his man a little too often. He really could've given away a penalty today because of that had Aguero not stayed upright and tried to to it the honest way.

I've notice both times that's happened to him he's been dragged across to the RCB position. Tonight and against Leicester.

Not really - Browning and Galloway are kids, they will need time out the limelight as they will suffer periods of low form - it will happen.

For me Browning needs to go on loan.

The only experienced centre half we have is Jags - we did have Distin, Jags and Alcaraz. Stones as brilliant as he is "is still a kid" - too much should not be expected of him. He is first choice partner for Jags and may rotate with Funes.

A concern for me is that with all the excfitement over the new kids that people may be overly harsh on Funes.

I think I was accurate with this. With the over excitement of stones mori has been ignored somewhat.. for me he has a bit of "everything"... I rate him very very highly and he will be one of the best around.

I think I was accurate with this. With the over excitement of stones mori has been ignored somewhat.. for me he has a bit of "everything"... I rate him very very highly and he will be one of the best around.

I prefer him. Solid full blooded defender with a great leap and will also get a fair share of goals. Stones is class and will end up at Barca or similar where he won't have to defend.

Mori and Stones must be a managers dream to have.

The lad has not looked at all out of place. Can you imagine how good he'll be when he's gained this seasons experience?. I'd have him over the other two on current form. There's mistakes is both Jagielka and Stones proved in the last couple if games. He's no worse than the other two.

Stones wound me up today.

With five minutes left and 3-2 up he didn't even try to close down thier players crossing the ball in. I actually thought...is he pissed that were beating them?

A little silly from me perhaps but that's how it looked.

Mori had my favourite celebration of the season. Great character, love the guy.

Stones wound me up today.

With five minutes left and 3-2 up he didn't even try to close down thier players crossing the ball in. I actually thought...is he pissed that were beating them?

A little silly from me perhaps but that's how it looked.

Mori had my favourite celebration of the season. Great character, love the guy.

This maybe churlish but seconds after losing an injust win, stones was walking off laughing and joking with fabregas... fuck that shit.

If that's true it's a disgrace.

I wasn't fully alert to it as i was fuming, but it's been confirmed that yes, he was sharing a happy smile chat with fabregas. 110% fact.

He doesn't give a shit. That's my view.

That team of men in 84, would you see Ratcliffe or Mountfield walking off having a laugh with an opponent? No, they would be in their face.

Quite apt that it's in the mori thread, that lad gets us. He's got a heart of a warrior.

Edited by Hafnia

Loved that celebration. Leaping salmon diving into the fans in the away end! The fans were going wild over him. Definately heard the chants go up a level in volume after that!

We need to curb those celebrations!!! It's cost us two victories this season, leave it till the final whistle from now on!

I've only felt frustrated with him once so far...against Spurs when so many of his passes and attempted clearances went straight to them.

Other than that, he's been really pleasing. A real nice addition to the squad.

It has been a feature in most of his games, but I think it's just a case of him panicking because he isn't quite up to speed with the pace of the game here yet.

Much like Stones , he is a young lad still learning his trade and I have every confidence he will sort that given time