IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

Thought he played well, made some great headers and tackles.

At fault for the goal, but I think he got carried away trying to get the ball away, I also think that we had at least two chances to clear it after Mori lost it.

I think he will be a very good addition for us.

Though Galloway was class, the boy is going to be a great CB for us in a couple of years.

Think Browning was good, he did well against Berahino, its not fair to judge the lad as he has only played a couple of matches.

Which might be detrimental to Galloway and Browning?

Not really - Browning and Galloway are kids, they will need time out the limelight as they will suffer periods of low form - it will happen.

For me Browning needs to go on loan.

The only experienced centre half we have is Jags - we did have Distin, Jags and Alcaraz. Stones as brilliant as he is "is still a kid" - too much should not be expected of him. He is first choice partner for Jags and may rotate with Funes.

A concern for me is that with all the excfitement over the new kids that people may be overly harsh on Funes.

Not really - Browning and Galloway are kids, they will need tiwme out the limelight as they will suffer periods of low form - it will happen.

The only experienced centre half we have is Jags - we did have Distin, Jags and Alcaraz. Stones as brilliant as he is "is still a kid" - too much should not be expected of him. He is first choice partner for Jags and may rotate with Funes.

A concern for me is that with all the excfitement over the new kids that people may be overly harsh on Funes.

id go with Browning being loaned out only if/when this other guy is signed up at RB for cover. Don't know where Hibbert has gone but don't think he'd be capable at RB after being out so long

Not really - Browning and Galloway are kids, they will need time out the limelight as they will suffer periods of low form - it will happen.

:D

192 counts 73 at Anderlecht. Do Stones Championship games not equal Belgium top flight?

Cause if it's just PL the score is 50 to 119 and Stones is only 21.

Top flight = highest division in league

either way it represents a vast difference in experience.

The reality is that you will see 16 and 17 year old kids play in attacking roles as they have the benefit of just being told to attack.

With defenders or midfielders of a disciplined role you rarely see them play under the age of 20 in the premier league - the reason is why Galloway will play full back before centre half.

To Haf

Ha ha so Roms goals for Anderlecht don't count because of the standard of the opposition but his appearances against the same opposition do because it suits you ?

To the rest of the forum!

Im sincerely sorry I don't want to turn this into yet another Rom thread but just had to point out a classical Haf comment, I promise I will not reply to Hafs response and will never mention Rom in here ever gain

Of course they count Dunc, but if you are asking me if its easier to score goals against a Belgian Jupiter league team vs an premier level team what is my response gonna be??? So that's why the goals scored by 21 years of age was bollocks.

Whether you like it or not a 21 year old playing centre half in the premier league is a tremendously young age for a position that requires maturity. Teenage strikers get thrown on all the time.... Teenage centre halves....,nah.

So as much as I knew I was dropping the line, I kinda enjoyed the predictability of your response. It must have been excruciating for you.