IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

• 2 weeks later...

Read somewhere he won player of the month?

I'm happy for him and all, but I think a few others have edged him and could be more deserving.

Think you're right but possibly very good man management. He wasn't expected to play such a big part so soon so it's us saying, "good on ya lad you've fitted in well and not let us down".

Think you're right but possibly very good man management. He wasn't expected to play such a big part so soon so it's us saying, "good on ya lad you've fitted in well and not let us down".

I mean you're right there Mike, it will give him an extra boost and maybe settle him aswell. Perhaps keep the youngsters grounded as well. He has done well and does deserve praise!

Congrats on his first goal! What a player. He slotted right in and it's like we don't miss jags at all. Great with the ball and a serious jumper I think by this time next year after a full preaseason and games of premier league we could be talking about him in the same reverence we do stones now. Really loving this guy.

As well as he has played I really hope Jags is back before the semi finals

Serious penchant for Jags with you Dunc. We haven't looked any weaker at the back without him in the side. He's always been a 2nd tier centre half for me. Solid and worthy of most of the top premier league sides but never been able to step up as an elite.

Matt, I was on tenterhooks with him last night. Not a decent game in any way shape, or form, for me. He constantly misjudged things.

Brilliant clearance in the first half after Bolasie (I think) had whipped one in, won most of his headers... Some of his passes were a bit dodgy but thought he was ok personally.

Brilliant clearance in the first half after Bolasie (I think) had whipped one in, won most of his headers... Some of his passes were a bit dodgy but thought he was ok personally.

I wasn't arsed about his passing, even though it was poo, I was more bothered at how he failed to cope with Wickham who is a yard dog.

I wasn't arsed about his passing, even though it was poo, I was more bothered at how he failed to cope with Wickham who is a yard dog.

True, he struggled, but I actually thought that was more a credit for Wickham (who I've previously thought was shit but he was excellent at bullying and hold up play)

Serious penchant for Jags with you Dunc. We haven't looked any weaker at the back without him in the side. He's always been a 2nd tier centre half for me. Solid and worthy of most of the top premier league sides but never been able to step up as an elite.

Not in the slightest, I just recognise a good defender when I see one

He may not be as pleasing on the eye as Stones but for me he is still a crucial member of our defence. Every great CB partnership had a pairing that complemented each other , Pallister had Bruce, Ferdinand had Vidic, Ratcliffe had Watson

I honestly think that a lot of people in here view Mori's performances through blue tinted glasses. Its just my opinion of course but for me at this moment in time Jagielka is far more reliable than Mori

Not in the slightest, I just recognise a good defender when I see one

He may not be as pleasing on the eye as Stones but for me he is still a crucial member of our defence. Every great CB partnership had a pairing that complemented each other , Pallister had Bruce, Ferdinand had Vidic, Ratcliffe had Watson

I honestly think that a lot of people in here view Mori's performances through blue tinted glasses. Its just my opinion of course but for me at this moment in time Jagielka is far more reliable than Mori

I don't think it's just in here... He's liked a lot on other forums.

• 5 weeks later...