IGNORED

Tom Davies

7 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Good. He’s a fighter and a true blue I think he has a lot to offer.

Agreed you need that sort of commitment around the squad, hopefully you would want it to rub off on others that playing for this team should be all you need or want. Davies what selfless lad he is I’d love Benitez to invest some time with him and give him some opportunities he won’t let him down.  

9 minutes ago, patto said:

Yeah well I posted today about Covid regarding Gordon as they were talking about Covid well my post either I didn’t post it or someone removed it which  wouldn’t surprise me this site is so frustrating 

In this thread the talk was about Tom Davies, and it involved a mention of Covid in relation to him.

You made a post that related to Gordon and Covid and the Huddersfield game. That post would've been absolutely fine in the Huddersfield match-day thread, the Anthony Gordon thread or the Covid thread, but was really not relevant to this one. It's not complicated.

4 minutes ago, patto said:

Whatever mate so I was right it was removed sad

It was, yes. Not by me as it happens, if we were able to move individual posts to the right place we would (used to be able to), but the fact is that you had three valid options for the location of the post and chose none of them.

And you think the site is frustrating?

23 minutes ago, patto said:

No I think certain people running the site are frustrating you need to chill out 

How/why do we frustrate you, specifically? We try to keep the site tidy by moving/deleting/merging innapropriate or mis-placed posts or threads, we let threads go off at a tandem all the time; but when something is just plain wrong we take appropriate measures. Nothing is done lightly, we talk about it and come to a consensus, don't always agree so go with a majority vote.

You might find us frustrating but believe me, we find some members equally frustrating.

12 minutes ago, patto said:

It did have relevance Bill and Romey where talking about Covid so what’s the big problem with me mentioning Anthony Gordon had Covid. 

They were talking about Tom Davies having Covid in the Tom Davies thread. Tick.

It's really not complcated.

12 minutes ago, patto said:

Show me where they said Tom Davies had Covid they said Patterson had Covid and was isolating not TOM DAVIES. 

I'm in the twilight zone here.

Bill said, "He wasn't down with Covid at the time. Tho he might be now." in the Tom Davies thread which meant he was talking about Tim Davies unless I'm missing something.

Who is Patterson?

For absolute fucks sake.

I deleted the post because it was in the wrong place. Anthony Gordon allegedly having Covid should have just gone in the Anthony Gordon thread because it had nothing to do with Patterson maybe not being able to sign for us as part of a deal that we were supposedly considering doing that would see Tom Davies go the other way because he had Covid, or was isolating due to being in contact with someone that had tested positive for it.