IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

I think he did Ok at Hull, with manager leaving them and the wages he is on, being high for the championship reasons he is returning.

He did as well or better than other Hull strikers and probably did enough to put himself in the shop window, with the current market someone will pay £10million as quoted for him.

I think he did Ok at Hull, with manager leaving them and the wages he is on, being high for the championship reasons he is returning.

He did as well or better than other Hull strikers and probably did enough to put himself in the shop window, with the current market someone will pay £10million as quoted for him.

Please be West Ham, Please be West Ham, Please be West Ham

• 1 month later...

Has a number for upcoming match in Africa and may get some pre season friendly time to keep him fit and put him in the shop window.

I can't see RK changing his mind.

My opinion of Koeman would change completely if he is, indeed, willing to change his mind. It's a sign of strength, of flexibility, and of maturity. What more could Niasse have done to prove himself after being written off humiliatingly last year? He picked himself up, didn't complain, and made the most of an opportunity. The guy deserves enormous credit for that. I'm not suggesting he become part of our plans, and neither am I saying we should be anything other than ruthlessly objective when building a squad, but there are times when it's important to do what's right. It would be wonderful to see Koeman give Niasse a chance, a real chance, such as playing in preseason games.

My opinion of Koeman would change completely if he is, indeed, willing to change his mind. It's a sign of strength, of flexibility, and of maturity. What more could Niasse have done to prove himself after being written off humiliatingly last year? He picked himself up, didn't complain, and made the most of an opportunity. The guy deserves enormous credit for that. I'm not suggesting he become part of our plans, and neither am I saying we should be anything other than ruthlessly objective when building a squad, but there are times when it's important to do what's right. It would be wonderful to see Koeman give Niasse a chance, a real chance, such as playing in preseason games.

He played in our pre-season games last season.

I still want Martinez investigated over this signing.

Brown envelope job.

He done well at Hull tbf, think Everton is a step too high for him.

He's very raw and unconventional, a bit like Bolasie. But think he'd be a good replacement for Defoe at Sunderland. He'd probably be able to replace Valencia here and be a nuisance sub, but he's a wife beater so can fuck off.