IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

It's a sad state of affairs when we praise a guy whose on £30/40k a week for putting away a ball that fat Dave playing for the Greyhound pub on a Sunday could finish

He scored a few that were tbh pretty easy to put away, put the clips on of him hitting Sputnik-1 or falling over that invisible trip wire

Shite

Edited by EFC-Paul

It's a sad state of affairs when we praise a guy whose on £30/40k a week for putting away a ball that fat Dave playing for the Greyhound pub on a Sunday could finish

He scored a few that were tbh pretty easy to put away, put the clips on of him hitting Sputnik-1 or falling over that invisible trip wire

Shite

How much is fat Dave likely to cost? Decent side the Greyhound.

I was a bit frustrated by the manager's behaviour with Niasse. Yes, he's shit, but it's our fault we signed him. It was a humiliation not giving him a locker and not allowing him to train with the seniors from the very first week of the pre-season last summer. It's like he has done something very bad to be treated like a garbage. It was a bit too much.

Edited by Haiku

I was a bit frustrated by the manager's behaviour with Niasse. Yes, he's shit, but it's our fault we signed him. It was a humiliation not giving him a locker and not allowing him to train with the seniors from the very first week of the pre-season last summer. It's like he has done something very bad to be treated like a garbage. It was a bit too much.

I felt the same until I heard about the domestic abuse.

£10m? I feel as if we are pricing ourselves out of a sale. I get we want to make as much money back as possible but £10m is far too much for a player of his ability. Did we get a loan fee from Hull?

In the current market £10million is cheap, he has played in Turkey super league prior to him being player of the year in Russia, and he is a proven goalscorer, regardless of his limitations.

In the current market £10million is cheap, he has played in Turkey super league prior to him being player of the year in Russia, and he is a proven goalscorer, regardless of his limitations.

Unfortunately both are wrong. £10m in this market isn't cheap, you're comparing prices to genuine decent players, Niasse is fucking awful. a couple of lucky goals for Hull doesn't warrant a team to pay that much for him, don't get me wrong I want a team to pay that or more (West Ham being my preference) but they wont, unfortunately.

Unfortunately both are wrong. £10m in this market isn't cheap, you're comparing prices to genuine decent players, Niasse is fucking awful. a couple of lucky goals for Hull doesn't warrant a team to pay that much for him, don't get me wrong I want a team to pay that or more (West Ham being my preference) but they wont, unfortunately.

apologies I didn't know the player of the year wasn't official. I still think he has an eye for goal, the hull goals mostly were not tap ins. yes he's no world beater but in those goals he should good touch pace and offside awareness. You obviously don't like/rate the guy that's fine, but I think he gets a lot more stick than he deserves.

apologies I didn't know the player of the year wasn't official. I still think he has an eye for goal, the hull goals mostly were not tap ins. yes he's no world beater but in those goals he should good touch pace and offside awareness. You obviously don't like/rate the guy that's fine, but I think he gets a lot more stick than he deserves.

Better than the stick he beats his Mrs with :67:

Its not I don't like him, I feel he was treated harsh by Koeman last summer, and was made up when he got a move to a prem club (and scored against the shite) I just don't feel he is anywhere near good enough for our level for me I think people feel sorry for him because of what happened to him last summer and forget how bad of player he is haha