IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Shows how complicated deals are when clubs have to agree fees with agents and not doing so can cause a deal to collapse!

Players should pay agents. Seen as so that's who is employing them to represent.

9 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Been named in the Premier League 25 man squad. Hope for him yet.

Top scorer.

Any port in a storm and all that, he is a striker (of sorts) he has experience of playing in the premier league so makes sense he is included. Hope he proves people wrong but I expect him to pop up with the odd goal now and again as a sub or as a starter against weaker teams.

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

toffeetalk > loveevertonforum

Maybe that has something to with the fact that the owner/founder is a guy who was banned from TT (as well as I think every other Everton forum, plus a Man City one) for being a total dick:lol:. The only way he could avoid a ban was to make a site where he was in charge. Maybe he's changed his ways in the last few years; in fact he must've done or he wouldn't have any members:P.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Maybe that has something to with the fact that the owner/founder is a guy who was banned from TT (as well as I think every other Everton forum, plus a Man City one) for being a total dick:lol:. The only way he could avoid a ban was to make a site where he was in charge. Maybe he's changed his ways in the last few years; in fact he must've done or he wouldn't have any members:P.

Is it Avin?

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

Are you Avinalaff Mark.  He's done a great job and It's quite a large forum, plenty on it and it's very well used.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the majority of the posters were him under different user names trying to make it look busy:lol:. But I agree he's done a lot of work and made it a presence.

Maybe he did take a look in the mirror after all his bans and have a "road to Damascus" moment. I sincerely hope so for his sake. Certainly wish him no ill.