IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

5 minutes ago, c1982 said:

He's trying to rewrite history a bit, and that helps no-one. Frankly, Koeman should simply admit he was wrong, treated Niasse wrongly, and confess that his opinion has now changed. It's not weakness to change one's mind: it's strength.

Looking at it. I was quite supportive of the lad when he came in as I was of kone.  For the reason that I believed we desperately need a worker up front. It was my over excitement of koeman that allowed him to sway my principles in how a human should be treated. 

We needed a worker then and we still do. It's the only way that attacking midfielders will get to push on and create. 

You can have a striker with all the ability in the world but without any work ethic he is reliant on his team mates.  

As we know I admire Suarez as a footballer - the majority of my admiration stems from the fact that you could put him in any mid table side and he would make them top 4 contenders.  His talent plus work ethic is unreal.

Niasse has a work ethic... he may not be the most gifted player but I would argue that if we had him in against some of the sides we've struggled against then we would be far better off.

Niasse + DCL will press the shit out of a defence. It will create pockets for the collection of attacking midfielders that koeman has assembled. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

Looking at it. I was quite supportive of the lad when he came in as I was of kone.  For the reason that I believed we desperately need a worker up front. It was my over excitement of koeman that allowed him to sway my principles in how a human should be treated. 

We needed a worker then and we still do. It's the only way that attacking midfielders will get to push on and create. 

You can have a striker with all the ability in the world but without any work ethic he is reliant on his team mates.  

As we know I admire Suarez as a footballer - the majority of my admiration stems from the fact that you could put him in any mid table side and he would make them top 4 contenders.  His talent plus work ethic is unreal.

Niasse has a work ethic... he may not be the most gifted player but I would argue that if we had him in against some of the sides we've struggled against then we would be far better off.

Niasse + DCL will press the shit out of a defence. It will create pockets for the collection of attacking midfielders that koeman has assembled. 

To be fair haf, I'm not sure we can say he hasn't got the talent.

The lad came from the Russian league and was given a handful of cameo roles before being outed by Koeman.

Confidence is an amazing thing. The way he took two of his three goals makes me think he has a lot more in his LOCKER than we suggest.

To add to my post earlier on his effort in winning the ball back for his first goal,  would Sandro have competed with the goalie the way he did to force th 2nd goal ?

Yep he's rough but he seems to have the determination to make it work, not sure how much game time he's had in the two games, but 3 goals is a pretty god return when we're in desperate need of them.

lets hope Koeman uses him to best effect.

18 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Yep,

conspiracist
noun

1. a person who supports a conspiracy theory. 
    "The conspiracist's believed that Koeman stole Niasse's locker and used it to store his contraband supply of Edam".

Yes. Yeeeeees.

I knew it. I bloody knew it.

Never doubted it, or myself.