IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Of course you can ogle...

Thank goodness for that, my ogling is very subtle though (nuanced some might say) although there was an occasion in a a bar in Greece when an Italian woman engaged me in conversation dressed only in dental floss, would've been harsh to arrest me on that occasion.

50 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Thank goodness for that, my ogling is very subtle though (nuanced some might say) although there was an occasion in a a bar in Greece when an Italian woman engaged me in conversation dressed only in dental floss, would've been harsh to arrest me on that occasion.

Nothing wrong with admiring the female form, its when you have to go ask for your eyes back that you have crossed the line :D

12 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Because it means a lot to some men. And some like to have it back, rather than see it go to waste down the toilet. A lot of man hours have gone into that produce.

That's all I can think of anyway.

WTH?! Real men don't ask for their sperm back, they ask if they can give some more.

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

He just isn't very good. He gave the ball away as much as anyone but at the same time at least he was trying to do something. 

The only reason he plays is because Koeman can't coach any of our other much more skilled attackers to do the limited good things he can.

At the same time he's nowhere near as bad as made out