IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Shukes said:

I was more concerned about Silva with what he said. 

He can do more, he needs two or three years in the premiership. ....

was Niasse suggesting he isn’t very good?

Well, he did say he is a "good manager," but he could be better. Not sure what to make of that tbh.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Disgraceful dive for the pen but overall he was a menace

Yeah that dive was an embarrassment but I'll take them all right now. 

Has he scored a goal yet that wasnt born out of his scampering never give up spirit? I can remember on nice finish from across against someone in a game we lost, but all the rest are from harrying and chasing.

There was a headline on google yesterday 'Niasse: I feel bad for Koeman'. I didnt click on it but it did make me chuckle.

Just now, badaids said:

Has he scored a goal yet that wasnt born out of his scampering never give up spirit? I can remember on nice finish from across against someone in a game we lost, but all the rest are from harrying and chasing.

His goal yesterday was thanks to a keeper fuck up and Gana's scampering never give up spirit. But what a finish it was, very impressive.

Eventually the lad will get the credit for being a bonafide premier league striker.

It's funny that he gets a bit of the patronising "good tryer" stuff yet week after week he shows that he really does add something to our forward line that we haven't had since we seen Rooney as a 17 year old scrapper... he makes defenders rush.  

Yep he lacks polish but what a kick in the arse he is to this bunch of gutless wimps. 

Goals per minutes he is top 2 in the league. 

12 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He’s not good enough to play for us and it’s a sign how utterly shit we are when we are pinning our hopes on him scoring goals to keep us up. 

How the fuck has it got to this- it’s all been a blur.

Doesn't matter what you think of him Pad He's our leading scorer, and with more games will get better, there looks to be a player in there somewhere

And it got this way because of the idiot who was in charge of us.

18 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He’s not good enough to play for us and it’s a sign how utterly shit we are when we are pinning our hopes on him scoring goals to keep us up. 

I don't know if you think Niasse is worse than he actually is or we are better than we actually are. A bit more credit is due I think, we'd literally be bottom of the table without his goals.

38 minutes ago, Paddock said:

This is a joke right? With the stellar, worldclass cast of characters we currently have, somehow Niasse is worse than them with a goal every 76 minute ratio? 

There is no one else here at the moment to have scored the goals he has got, we would be completely lost without him thank goodness Koeman never got his way and sold him or got him out on a long term loan this season cause that would really been the iceing on the cake from the Dutch prick.

His workrate is brilliant and he's showing a better knack for finishing, but I hope to God he is no higher than third choice striker by the end of next summer if European football is the actual ambition of the club , and not reliving the Dogs of War years and telling ourselves how hard we are.