IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

These things are so obvious. How come Koeman doesn't see them?

He has started him in literally one game (after he scored a couple and would’ve been on a high) and many other people on this board were screaming out for it to happen too.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, evilweevil666 said:

https://twitter.com/JM1TTY/status/922744134481440768

Video of Niasse talking about his treatment by Koeman. It's been beaten to death, but his determination and ability to keep his head down is truly incredible.

Hearing him speak with the expression and translation..... if makes it all very real.

Koeman is one horrible prick.  All credit to niasse.... fair play mate. 

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yep, shite like him and Jordan Henderson get to play in one of the best leagues in the world. 

Madness. 

He's a sub, and he makes a real difference because of his "never give up" attitude. He has the highest goals to minutes ratio in the league and made last night's goal as well. I don't care that he's not the greatest or technically gifted in the league: He's an impact sub who scores goals.

4 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

He's a sub, and he makes a real difference because of his "never give up" attitude. He has the highest goals to minutes ratio in the league and made last night's goal as well. I don't care that he's not the greatest or technically gifted in the league: He's an impact sub who scores goals.

Once we get our house in order he’ll be shipped out. Thankfully. 

Incredible to think a limited footballer like Tim Cahill became such a key player for us isn't it.... 

I mean let's face it.... he couldn't play as a 2 man midfielder, Couldn't really tackle, passing was poor, excellent in the air and had a knack for getting in the right place....  but ultimately he would never have been bought by a top 4 side.

Point is.... there is a place for such footballers. 

29 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Incredible to think a limited footballer like Tim Cahill became such a key player for us isn't it.... 

I mean let's face it.... he couldn't play as a 2 man midfielder, Couldn't really tackle, passing was poor, excellent in the air and had a knack for getting in the right place....  but ultimately he would never have been bought by a top 4 side.

Point is.... there is a place for such footballers. 

He could have went to Man United. Too loyal for his own good, thankfully for us. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

I'm sure your sources can fill you in. 

My source tells me SAF admired Cahill..... did he try and sign him? Don't be daft.

He tried to sign Torres a few times...shearer.... gazza.... maldini.... he actually considered tugay as a back up for scholes.  Not Cahill. 

14 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Once we get our house in order he’ll be shipped out. Thankfully. 

Bit ungrateful considering he's our second highest contributor to goals. 

The lad may not be great, but he's effective. Unfortunately, like Robles et al, he was signed by Martinez so people's views are tainted further. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

The lad may not be great, but he's effective. Unfortunately, like Robles et al, he was signed by Martinez so people's views are tainted further. 

He's scored three goals for us this season, one of which was in garbage time against Arsenal. I wouldn't declare him an effective goalscorer yet

Just now, Quinn31 said:

He's scored three goals for us this season, one of which was in garbage time against Arsenal. I wouldn't declare him an effective goalscorer yet

Aprt from Rooney, who else has scored? 

Im not even saying he's an effective goal scorer, I said he's effective, as in the same way Valencia was last season. Energy, a pest, chips in with a goal, never stops. 

5 hours ago, hafnia said:

My source tells me SAF admired Cahill..... did he try and sign him? Don't be daft.

He tried to sign Torres a few times...shearer.... gazza.... maldini.... he actually considered tugay as a back up for scholes.  Not Cahill. 

Why would he admire him and not want to sign him?

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Nice one for the three points against Bournemouth, but still a poor player that I won’t shed a tear over when we find ourselves another mug club to take him. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

I stand corrected..... fair play.... holds hands up.

Try it Pete..... admit that kane isnt shit...

It's a fact Fergie wanted Cahill. 

Kane is your opinion. My opinion of him is he's bang average at best. I'd target play DCL than him, and he's not even scored a league goal this campaign. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Kane is your opinion. My opinion of him is he's bang average at best. I'd target play DCL than him, and he's not even scored a league goal this campaign. 

Well it's therefore a fact that your opinion ain't worth shit mate. 

Kane is bang average at best....?

So let me get this right...... if by some crazy reason Harry Kane was offered to us for £10m and was happy to sign - you wouldn't sign him???

15 hours ago, pete0 said:

I think that opinion of yours has shown up how deluded you are Pete, DCL will probably become a half decent player but at the moment he's nowhere in the same street as Kane. Even on the same planet at the mo.