IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

8 hours ago, yamar said:

My concern with this whole scenario is... If he does do a u-turn on niasse, it will add fuel to my thoughts that he doesn't know what he wants as a manager.

Are you on the wind up here mate? Your user name of yer mar the troll saying on Twitter and your constant negativity- saying Martinez done well etc.

He knows exactly what he wants as a manager and that was Niase out the door as he's not good enough and a new striker- He got neither, Niase  stayed and no striker came through the door- we lost Kone, Valencia and Lukaku this year and replaced them with Sandro and I suppose Rooney and we have DCL a young lad unproven so he has no choice but to bring him in.

That has zero to do with him not knowing what he wants.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

Are you on the wind up here mate? Your user name of yer mar the troll saying on Twitter and your constant negativity- saying Martinez done well etc.

He knows exactly what he wants as a manager and that was Niase out the door as he's not good enough and a new striker- He got neither, Niase  stayed and no striker came through the door- we lost Kone, Valencia and Lukaku this year and replaced them with Sandro and I suppose Rooney and we have DCL a young lad unproven so he has no choice but to bring him in.

That has zero to do with him not knowing what he wants.

Hi Pal, it's Brett... Calm the fuck down... Now you know I'm not trolling anybody. That is my point of view. You need anger management class pal.?

48 minutes ago, yamar said:

Hi Pal, it's Brett... Calm the fuck down... Now you know I'm not trolling anybody. That is my point of view. You need anger management class pal.?

Hi Brett.

Brett, seriously, how can you genuinely have the opinion if he's forced to play Niasse that he doesn't know what he wants- Come on- seriously. Whether you think he's the right manager or not he's been let down by the board over a striker.

8 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Hi Brett.

Brett, seriously, how can you genuinely have the opinion if he's forced to play Niasse that he doesn't know what he wants- Come on- seriously. Whether you think he's the right manager or not he's been let down by the board over a striker.

I fully understand this, but the feeling I got from the way the lad was treated by Koeman when he first arrived was that he didn't trust him in his side due to capability. Now I understand that he has missed the boat with getting another striker in, but you either have it or you don't. You can't switch football ability on and off. If he's decided to out him as soon as he gets to the club, how can he then consider playing the same lad as a focal point in his side?

Just now, yamar said:

I fully understand this, but the feeling I got from the way the lad was treated by Koeman when he first arrived was that he didn't trust him in his side due to capability. Now I understand that he has missed the boat with getting another striker in, but you either have it or you don't. You can't switch football ability on and off. If he's decided to out him as soon as he gets to the club, how can he then consider playing the same lad as a focal point in his side?

To have a dig at the board and prove a point? Maybe they've sat him down and told him we can't get shut so rather than waste it to integrate him in the first team to increase the chances of selling him in January.

50 minutes ago, yamar said:

Koeman mentioned his discipline in the conference maybe it was for that reason he was dumped rather than his inability. 

5 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I made a snap judgement of a player, took the piss out of him in press conferences and didnt give him a locker but OK - i havent got a fuckin clue what im doing so I may need to play him. 

You wrote him off too didn't you? You even suggested the move should be investigated because he was that below standard. 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The thing is, he hasn't shown anything to say he is a better footballer. He can find the net but he isn't the type of footballer Koeman would want up front. 

He isnt better than Rooney, DCL or Sandro so why are we bothering?

This for me. He's going to get his chance because Walsh et al fucked up and those here aren't tearing up trees, but if he does anything of any note I'll be (pleasantly) surprised. 

23 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You wrote him off too didn't you? You even suggested the move should be investigated because he was that below standard. 

I did.  

I actually went on to state that I was ashamed of my lack of judgement in how a human should be treated and that I got caught up in the koeman kicks arse excitement. 

5 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I did.  

I actually went on to state that I was ashamed of my lack of judgement in how a human should be treated and that I got caught up in the koeman kicks arse excitement. 

I get it, you were happy with agreeing until you decided Koeman was your new enemy number one. No worries ;):P 

On 29/11/2016 at 20:39, hafnia said:

I got my initial judgement of Koeman's niasse stance wrong.

I thought he was being the man who was making it clear what is good enough and what isn't and that nil satis is back...

Wrong. What he did was to close a door and make it seem like under 23's is akin to playing for a pub side. Since then his promotion of pro using players who are doing well at that level has been none existent.

Sorry oumar

Just to be clear.