IGNORED

Naismith/Kone Replacements

Kone has had a bad run because he's been mis-managed. It's a blip, and I think with a decent rest / kick up the backside, we'll see the Kone we all saw in the first few months of this season; not brilliant but hard working, chipping in with goals and assits and getting even more out of Rom.

no Nolito?

:P

lol matt well played i knew i liked you.

matt i would kiss bill kenwright if we could get nolito you know what a player he is and how much i appreciate his talents. but my stalking recently has shown that barca made a small approach/contact with his people and he said he's not interested in going to barca anymore he's happy at celta vigo and he's on contract there till 2019. not to mention he's 29 and not an out an out striker, would be a mirallas replacment.

but fuck me i would have him in a heartbeat 20m pounds. better than yarmo i believe, the man is a points machine. 15 apps 8 goals 5 assists. thats scoring or creating a score almost 1 a match!!

lol matt well played i knew i liked you.

matt i would kiss bill kenwright if we could get nolito you know what a player he is and how much i appreciate his talents. but my stalking recently has shown that barca made a small approach/contact with his people and he said he's not interested in going to barca anymore he's happy at celta vigo and he's on contract there till 2019. not to mention he's 29 and not an out an out striker, would be a mirallas replacment.

but fuck me i would have him in a heartbeat 20m pounds. better than yarmo i believe, the man is a points machine. 15 apps 8 goals 5 assists. thats scoring or creating a score almost 1 a match!!

He's also 29 so absolutely no sell on value at all. 20m+ is a lot to spend on someone at that age.

He's also 29 so absolutely no sell on value at all. 20m+ is a lot to spend on someone at that age.

exactly, sadly i've given up hope. also he's currently injured and out indefinately with a hamstring injury. :(

but the list i put above are solid youngsters from foreign leagues so no english surcharge to their transfer wage. also the pound is strong compared the euro right now

alexandre lacazette from lyon

ayoze perez from newcastle

michy batshuayi from marseille

inaki williams from athletic bilbao

borja from atletico madrid (currently at eibar on loan)

pierre-michel lasogga from hamburg

all good and young

Lacazette is the one there for me, he said he'd only move to PL to play. Also Breel Embolo, but neither are likely free till seasons end.

Yarmolenko, Lacazette, and Embolo would go a long way to replacing Lukaku, with his likely year end departure.

Naismith is gone. Kone is dreadful. Who should we REALISTICALLY sign to "replace" these two? Keeping in mind this could be our LM if Martinez doesn't want to use two out and out wingers.

Some names from the press/twitter: Oumar Niasse, Andre Gray, Lacina Traore, Moussa Dembele, Andriy Yarmolenko.

Replace Naisy withsomeone who would run through a brick wall for the club. Replace Kone with a brick wall.

Lacazette is the one there for me, he said he'd only move to PL to play. Also Breel Embolo, but neither are likely free till seasons end.

Yarmolenko, Lacazette, and Embolo would go a long way to replacing Lukaku, with his likely year end departure.

Why is Lukaku's departure at year-end "likely?"