• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I thought it was a good piece of marketing, fair play to them, if it was us and Martinez we'd be loving it.

Very original and I'm personally not in the slightest bit upset.

And dare say even Koeman would find it funny, and hardly ever smiles.

I agree.

I thought it was a good piece of marketing, fair play to them, if it was us and Martinez we'd be loving it.

Very original and I'm personally not in the slightest bit upset.

And dare say even Koeman would find it funny, and hardly ever smiles.

Id genuinely be embarrassed if that was Everton ?

I think it's a very clever, very innovative, funny and totally tongue in cheek way of trying to sell their new shirt.

We need a stroke of genius or a miracle for the club to sell our shirts. :dont know:

Edited by AidanLewis

I think it's a very clever, very innovative, funny and totally tongue in cheek way of trying to sell their new shirt.

Exactly.

I can see others following in the coming seasons. Wouldn't say it's pioneering, but it's a step forward towards a modern approach.

Hope their fans don't read our forums, we sound a bit bitter haha.

Hope their fans don't read our forums, we sound a bit bitter haha.

As opposed to them putting a petty ad out about a manager that left them for bigger and better things over twelve months ago?

The ad is bitter imo people are just stating the obvious regardless of if you think it's a good ploy on shirt sales

I agree paul. Not to mention they have gotten this newfound attitude where they fired a manager after a cup final and top half finish. In reality that's their ceiling, one off Europa or cup visits whilst they sell their players off every year what do they expect? I used to really admire them and the academy when they first got promoted but as they stayed up I have liked them less.

As opposed to them putting a petty ad out about a manager that left them for bigger and better things over twelve months ago?

The ad is bitter imo people are just stating the obvious regardless of if you think it's a good ploy on shirt sales

Yes.

I agree paul. Not to mention they have gotten this newfound attitude where they fired a manager after a cup final and top half finish. In reality that's their ceiling, one off Europa or cup visits whilst they sell their players off every year what do they expect? I used to really admire them and the academy when they first got promoted but as they stayed up I have liked them less.

Pretty much my thoughts on them Mark similar to West Ham their fans for the most part are cock heads

• 2 weeks later...

Big year for koemans future at Everton. A good year (trophy or champs league, or more Europa qualifying) and I see moshiri extending his contract and maybe raising the wages to keep him here for longer to try And establish us in the top 4 consistently. If not then I think he will be out after the contract and move on.

Moshiri strikes me as the kind of guy who won't get caught out like soton did with managers having 1 year left and being poached before they could extend them.

Edited by markjazzbassist

It's the overhaul of the squad which has impressed me so much... we've got rid of so much deadwood - mostly for decent prices too. We've been moving in a positive direction from day one with Ron... he's got an ambitious vision of where he sees us and it seems he's staying true to this.

It's the overhaul of the squad which has impressed me so much... we've got rid of so much deadwood - mostly for decent prices too. We've been moving in a positive direction from day one with Ron... he's got an ambitious vision of where he sees us and it seems he's staying true to this.

I Think he had the same vision at South Hampton but they just didn't have the money to back it up. Now that we have moshiri I think we can actually matche his ambition with money to support it.

Koeman is the best thing that's happened to us in a LONG time- he'll take no shit and he will walk away if the board fuck him anout imo. Whether that's why we're doing deals so well or it was going to happen anyway we'll never know but either way we're a completely different animal under him.

Koeman is the best thing that's happened to us in a LONG time- he'll take no shit and he will walk away if the board fuck him anout imo. Whether that's why we're doing deals so well or it was going to happen anyway we'll never know but either way we're a completely different animal under him.

I would go with Mohsiri myself seeing as Ron is only here because of him!

I would go with Mohsiri myself seeing as Ron is only here because of him!

Moshiri has had zero mention from the incoming players, Moshiri has zero input on what players come in and Moshiri has zero input on how the team plays.

Moshiris brought the finance, Koeman has brought a massive reputation and a different mentality and attitude to the team.

Morishi brought the dream; a new stadium, a big name manager.

I'm not saying Moshiri hasn't been massive for us mate- he clearly has, but Koeman is putting the jugsaw puzzle together, Koeman is being super aggressive in the transfer market, he's convincing players Everton is tight for them. He threw it right on the boards toes at end of the season saying he had his targes and regardless of if he was on holiday his phone was on ready to fly back to make deals.

It's a massively refreshing approach from a manager. I am delighted with Koeman so far.