IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

The young lady Raducanu who had a brilliant win in the US Open (Tennis) has been seen more in the media, wearing fancy and expensive outfits, than in the sports pages.  Hasn't won anything since.  Even losing to a lady who was over 100 in the rankings.  Hope DCL isn't following the same path. He should be concentrating 100% on getting fit to the exclusion of everything else.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not sure there needs to be a message and it’s just a case of he can wear whatever the fuck he wants. 

2 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Gender fluidity and the idea that gender is a construct perhaps? 

Pretty much both of these. 

The skirt is to support this whole boys wearing skirts to school I would guess. It was a one off to support some young lad who did it. Total guess here!

Morw worrying is reading that article about Doucoure being close to light training again….. and at the bottom it says u fortunately we won’t be seeing Dom anytime soon!!!!!! What!!!!!! I thought we were expecting him back after the international beak!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t take our forward line for much longer like this!

13 hours ago, Shukes said:

The skirt is to support this whole boys wearing skirts to school I would guess. It was a one off to support some young lad who did it. Total guess here!

Morw worrying is reading that article about Doucoure being close to light training again….. and at the bottom it says u fortunately we won’t be seeing Dom anytime soon!!!!!! What!!!!!! I thought we were expecting him back after the international beak!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t take our forward line for much longer like this!

Except it’s not a skirt 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 15/11/2021 at 12:04, FairWooney said:

I didn't recognise him in an Everton shirt full stop!!

If he's going to be fit for the derby it would be good to see him if possible fit for a short run out at Brentford.  Don't like the idea of throwing him straight in against Liverpool.

Lets hope it takes Dom less time to get fit than it has for Rondon!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Will he play for us again or be gone in January. Very concerned now.

It's proper tinhat conspiracy theory stuff, but there's talk that he has already been sold to Manchester City and the injury is just a cover up to ensure that he gets to January fit (as part of the agreement).

4 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It's proper tinhat conspiracy theory stuff, but there's talk that he has already been sold to Manchester City and the injury is just a cover up to ensure that he gets to January fit (as part of the agreement).

Hopefully that’s a theory from the man on the moon, who passed it on to John Lennon and Elvis.

If not it had better be for a shitload of money that we can use straight away.

On 07/12/2021 at 10:24, Zoo 2.0 said:

I heard he stole Dr Who’s tardis then went back in time to shoot JFK but the FBI are on to him so he is now hiding on a secret island with Lord Lucan

How Rafa must just want to throw him on for the next game and hope his troubles are solved!

One player doesn't make a team and I wouldn't say he's a worldie that you can everything on but we have no one else that can hold up like him or get themselves in the box in the right place.  We saw early on  how dangerous we could look playing to his strengths. 

Without that we've relied on counter attacks at pace that seem to have fallen away of late and Gray wonder strikes 

12 hours ago, FairWooney said:

Without that we've relied on counter attacks at pace that seem to have fallen away of late and Gray wonder strikes 

I think we relied on that when he was in the team too. As good as Dom is I just don’t see him making too much difference to this team. If Rafa is counting on him to fix things I don’t think he’ll get what he wants.