IGNORED

Moussa Sissoko

as far as i am concerned right midfield and right winger are the same thing. you're not in the middle, and you're on the right side. you are playing as the outside most player on the right, what the fuck is the difference other than nomenclature?

because an RM holds the right side and does both defence and offence. A winger is a purely offensive player. At least in my interpretation.

because an RM holds the right side and does both defence and offence. A winger is a purely offensive player. At least in my interpretation.

6 and a half dozen to me, same thing different name. when koeman asks the wingers to defend are they no longer wingers? now they are right midfielders because they press and track back?

6 and a half dozen to me, same thing different name. when koeman asks the wingers to defend are they no longer wingers? now they are right midfielders because they press and track back?

Sissoko, in the native language, means baker - and half a baker's dozen is 6-1/2. Not the same after all.

Personally, I'm glad Spurs won that particular battle.

• 1 month later...

Problem is he's actually an extremely good player on his day. Seen him a couple of times at Goodison & easily Newcastles best player.

its bad enough having one of those up front - having one in the midfield isn't an option. 5/10 one week 9/10 the next... one great game in 6 with 5 dull ones.

It's probably one of the worst bullshit made up articles I have read. Absolutely no way will Spurs sell him in January.

Piss poor journalism and even we wouldn't be stupid enough to buy him after what he done in August.

Wedodged a massive bullet with him he thinks he is far better than he is.

• 7 months later...

He will prove to be a waste of money IMO. Wasn't arsed playing for Newcastle but showed up in euros.

Personally I was shocked we were going g for him at the price quoted. Bullet dodged I think.

Just pissed off we never got a striker to be honest.

Not me.... I'm always right.

How can we still be interested?

Dog shit for Newcastle.

1 good performance for France.

Turned us down and denied all knowledge.

Not even appeared for Spurs since.

How and why are we still entertaining the idea of him being a player capable of joining us?

Dreadful footballer, shit attitude. Wast of money and I don't care that it isn't mine.

How can we still be interested?

Dog shit for Newcastle.

1 good performance for France.

Turned us down and denied all knowledge.

Not even appeared for Spurs since.

How and why are we still entertaining the idea of him being a player capable of joining us?

Dreadful footballer, shit attitude. Wast of money and I don't care that it isn't mine.

Don't believe we are. Can't believe we are. Refuse to believe we are.