IGNORED

Moussa Sissoko

We've withdrawn our interest now.

Hopefully spurs try to negotiate the price now that they are the only club left. Hope the transfer fails because of it.

Quotes all over Twitter now from Sissoko proclaiming his love for Arsenal lol. That will go down well with the spurs supporters. I have even seen images of him holding up an Arsenal shirt!

Edited by Peter H

Hopefully spurs try to negotiate the price now that they are the only club left. Hope the transfer failes because of it.

Quotes all over Twitter now from Sissoko proclaiming his love for Arsenal lol. That will go down well with the spurs supporters. I have even seen images of him holding up an Arsenal shirt!

Hahaha.

A vindictive part of me wants this to fall through.

Jan window is notoriously expensive so I doubt it

Even still, I'd rather spend nothing than throw 30m at Sissoko. I don't like him much at any price, and certainly not at 30m.

I just think it's funny how people react to us losing out on mid-tier players by suggesting we should sign better players.

Even still, I'd rather spend nothing than throw 30m at Sissoko. I don't like him much at any price, and certainly not at 30m.

I just think it's funny how people react to us losing out on mid-tier players by suggesting we should sign better players.

Delighted we didn't sign him..

Pissed off we wasted time on him rather than try and sign a striker

We have kone as our number 2

Valencia can fuck off

Newcastle fans telling Everton fans they've dodged a bullet. Tells you what you need to know really.

I don't think anyone needed telling that tbh. Even the ones that wanted us to buy him knew he was arse hole and a bit of a mercenary, they just chose to ignore it because they believed he was a good player.

I don't think anyone needed telling that tbh. Even the ones that wanted us to buy him knew he was arse hole and a bit of a mercenary, they just chose to ignore it because they believed he was a good player.

or they just wanted to spend £30m to say that we have spent money and we aren't paupers - "we are back in the big time".

Give Walsh time to get some targets in for January. I honestly think that Tom Davies will be playing quite regularly by the end of the season.