IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

1 hour ago, RPG said:

I guess that PSG feel that they hold most of the cards and can play hardball. As much as I would like IGG back it may be time to tell PSG to complete the deal in 24 hours or we walk away.

Why are we expecting to get him on a free people are spending massive amounts of money all over the place. 

3 hours ago, RPG said:

I guess that PSG feel that they hold most of the cards and can play hardball. As much as I would like IGG back it may be time to tell PSG to complete the deal in 24 hours or we walk away.

Looks like we might have to doesn’t it.

I want him back, but we were hoping to have him before Chelsea as it ‘was close’ ……. It’s now the 3rd game of the season and he’s still not signed 😩

Really who gives a fuck, he’s coming up to 33 PSG now want a bigger fee probably to cover his loss of earnings by coming to us, we have more than enough cover for his position, yet we haven’t got a striker in and the club are wasting valuable time trying to sign a has been. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Really who gives a fuck, he’s coming up to 33 PSG now want a bigger fee probably to cover his loss of earnings by coming to us, we have more than enough cover for his position, yet we haven’t got a striker in and the club are wasting valuable time trying to sign a has been. 

I know it’s crazy, we’ve spent all our time and resources on just one player pffff! 

I just did a Google search for news on this, and here are the top three results:

"Idrissa Gueye moves away from Everton deal as negotiations stop with PSG"
5 hours ago

"Everton reportedly finalise deal for Idrissa Geye"
3 hours ago

"Everton putting pressure on club to let player move to Goodison Park on favourable terms"
1 hour ago

In other words, no-one has a clue what's going on right now!

49 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I just did a Google search for news on this, and here are the top three results:

"Idrissa Gueye moves away from Everton deal as negotiations stop with PSG"
5 hours ago

"Everton reportedly finalise deal for Idrissa Geye"
3 hours ago

"Everton putting pressure on club to let player move to Goodison Park on favourable terms"
1 hour ago

In other words, no-one has a clue what's going on right now!

Well, no one in the press anyway. No change there though. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

About Fking time. 

Now as we are Everton the next news will be: 
Everton failed to make the necessary paperwork in time. 
Gana couldn’t get a work permit. 
The club couldn’t agree personal terms. 
Everton immediately loaned him out to Trabzonspur, offering to pay full wages and paid them a fee of 8m to loan him for the year.

Oh and he is currently coming back from a double cruciate ligament injury and will miss the first three seasons!