IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

20 hours ago, Bailey said:

Not a good night for him!

I watched the second half and he almost never wanted to get on the ball, City were playing it around his press and after giving away the freekick for the winning goal, he got himself sent off with a really clumsy challenge.

Did you not see first half??? Was brilliant. 

Yellow card nullified him. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

PSG could and should have been 3/4 goal up in first half. 

He was a one man midfield.

Exactly, I feel PSG may be open to him leaving as his re sale after next season would be nominal but he could still offer a lot. We are so reliant on Allan to provide presence and energy. Both of them in a team could really allow the likes of James to really express themselves. Also a 3 with Doucoure would get through so much work and perfect to close out games.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I stand corrected mate I’ll go with what you must be thinking the keeper never stood a chance the strike was that good 👍 

No was just laughing that a guy scores a cracking goal, admittedly the goalkeeper didn’t do himself any game ours…. And it still gets negativity. 

Seems some people have a dislike for players regardless of what they do. 
Not gonna sit in the fence either mate, you and PeteO are the ones I’m talking about 😉

But I still respect your opinion, I just found it funny that’s all. Didn’t mean it the way you saw it mate.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

This Gana fellow seems to be quite a footballer. Scored 4 or 5 goals already for PSG this season.

Haha he is absolutely bossing this. 
they dont pick him for important games though 😉

If he scores again, rumour has it he is going to take his top off and show his under T-shirt. It says “P’s your not singing anymore!”

20 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Haha he is absolutely bossing this. 
they dont pick him for important games though 😉

If he scores again, rumour has it he is going to take his top off and show his under T-shirt. It says “P’s your not singing anymore!”

Was absolutely running the show and scored a pearler.

Not sure why De bruyne is getting off with the tackle that put him out the game.

Fucking brilliant player, pity he got that injury. Hope he's ok