IGNORED

Enner Valencia

• 2 weeks later...

EvFC need a clear out. I reckon if we put in a bit of effort we can hound them all out before the end of the season and save the club.

deffo - I expect our club to not operate in the "no risk" loan/option to buy business. I don't care if we signed players like Howard, Arteta, Pienaar for next to nothing saving somewhere in the region of £30m...... its the £25k a week here and there that bothers me.

I would sooner we had a gamble and spent £25m on a soldado rather than go with a player costing just his wages who was possibly a victim of Sam, Alladyces anti-football. The fact we can send him back isn't the point....

I'm with you all the way..... when people talk about how we have done great business signing key players like Ashley Williams and Idrissa Gueye for £17m I would sooner talk about Enner Valencia.

Edited by Hafnia

That's disgusting if true

agreed.

Key part that. I'd be no more surprised to learn this is a shakedown than that it's a actual owed amount.

or he's one of the many pro athletes who impregnate women and then try and get out of paying for that child. it's rampant here in the US with athletes, one guy who played for my local basketball team (Cavs) had 12 kids with 12 different mamas. Not the problem though, the issue was he wasn't paying child support to any of them! He went to jail they took him to court, he eventually was ordered by the court to pay.

Sure valencia is a big target because he's rich in that country, but that doesn't mean women are trying to fleece him.

Most blokes who have work hard for their money and have barely enough to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle would starve rather than see their kids go without. Absolutely disgusting the greed of some.

Don't get me wrong. Benefits should be capped. Too many women go out to snare themselves a raheem sterling and retire on the child support.

Most blokes who have work hard for their money and have barely enough to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle would starve rather than see their kids go without. Absolutely disgusting the greed of some.

Don't get me wrong. Benefits should be capped. Too many women go out to snare themselves a raheem sterling and retire on the child support.

I don't understand the inclusion of "benefits should be capped" within the context of the discussion; that's a completely different argument is it not?

takes 2 to tango amigo. it's not like the men are being coerced.

I don't understand the inclusion of "benefits should be capped" within the context of the discussion; that's a completely different argument is it not?

By that I mean... if a woman was to get pregnant by a footballer (intentionally), and the footballer was to declare his earnings she would get 25% of his take home.... alot of money.

By all accounts if they do not declare they get capped at £2000 per month...

The system does the make sense.

Edited by Hafnia

By that I mean... if a woman was to get pregnant by a footballer (intentionally), and the footballer was to declare his earnings she would get 25% of his take home.... alot of money.

its very simple choose one of the options below:

1. get a vascectemy (no need to use a condom)

2. use a condom

3. don't have sex with her

i have no sympathy for the footballer.

Crikey my single mum daughter would rip your arm off for £2000 a month! Surely that's not £2000 per child? If it is supposed to be the incentive not to make babies it's insane.

That's the problem with a cap, no two cases are the same so how do you set it without penalising some and benefiting others?

Crikey my single mum daughter would rip your arm off for £2000 a month! Surely that's not £2000 per child? If it is supposed to be the incentive not to make babies it's insane.

That's the problem with a cap, no two cases are the same so how do you set it without penalising some and benefiting others?

It's a crazy world mike.