IGNORED

Memphis Depay

Did they or was it just paper talk? Considering our first bid was allegedly 19m upfront we have still only reportedly paid 20m up front.

I think we paid 22m with add ons (win champs league) up to 24m which is what they originally paid. so they can say they recouped all their money and we say we didn't pay what they wanted. win win

So, they're getting their money back on him. Don't see your point?

What I mean is, if it was 19mil up front as reported originally the add ons where going to make it up or as near to 24mil anyway and so the final deal is going to be pretty similar to the one agreed. My point is its all paper talk and all a load of bollocks. Only the club's really know what has been offered and agreed.

I have a feeling that might be his level, similar to balotelli and Hatem Ben arfa.

Probably right about Depay, i would have liked him here. A loan deal sounded right until he proves himself.

Harsh on Ben Arfa, he was class just treated poorly at Newcastle. In the right team he would have been awesome.

• 5 years later...