IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

23 minutes ago, Shukes said:

What a complete wanker!

Hey everyone, just letting it known publicly that Davy is training really hard, but I’m not going to give him a go anytime soon. Hard work gets you nowhere here.

Those who asked for a straight talker certainly got one.

This is being a balloon, not straight-talking. If he was straight-talking, he'd just say Klaassen isn'tt for him. Instead he's just talking through his ring piece.

It's mad how a clearly under-par Schneiderlin gets in the squad week after week, but others (like Klaassen) don't even get a look in. Surely he and Vlasic, for example, should at least be getting on the bench?

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

He was involved a lot but didn’t make much of an impression for me. Seemed a less dynamic version of Gana, did t do anything special. Just collected the ball and moved it on simply. A mature game I suspose.

He hasn't played a game of any sort since December, so I'd have been surprised if he'd shown anything more to be honest.

Hopefully he gets a few games for the U23s in a row and shows more.

Good for him he's been treated by Allardyce pretty much the same way as Koeman treated Niasse, he just needed a fair opportunity to adjust and he would have been a great addition to the squad.

I replayed his videos of him he's got bags of quality and he has the attitude we want at this club, which is don't cry and throw your dummy out the pram because you think your the bollocks, he's got head down arse up and work hard attitude and that needs rewarding.

And if people think that's wrong they are probably the same people who didn't want Niasse to be given another chance after he showed that if you act professionally and work hard you deserve a chance, and thankfully he took his or we would be deeper in the shit.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Good for him he's been treated by Allardyce pretty much the same way as Koeman treated Niasse, he just needed a fair opportunity to adjust and he would have been a great addition to the squad.

I replayed his videos of him he's got bags of quality and he has the attitude we want at this club, which is don't cry and throw your dummy out the pram because you think your the bollocks, he's got head down arse up and work hard attitude and that needs rewarding.

And if people think that's wrong they are probably the same people who didn't want Niasse to be given another chance after he showed that if you act professionally and work hard you deserve a chance, and thankfully he took his or we would be deeper in the shit.

Read Dunc's assessment of him in the U23 game. So far he has contributed nothing in a blue shirt. And to say he hasn't had a fair chance is bollocks, he's played ten times for us and his appearances got worse, not better. 

I'll change my opinion of him when he starts to show he's good enough. 

28 minutes ago, nogs said:

Read Dunc's assessment of him in the U23 game. So far he has contributed nothing in a blue shirt. And to say he hasn't had a fair chance is bollocks, he's played ten times for us and his appearances got worse, not better. 

I don't think you been say any midfielder has deserved to play every week. Klaassen should have had me minutes as should Baningime and Besic. 

Pickford aside no one has played good and consistently enough to play every week. 

2 hours ago, nogs said:

I read Unsworth’s he’s the manager and he rated him I think I’ll trust the opinions of the pro’s, you go where you want. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I read Unsworth’s he’s the manager and he rated him I think I’ll trust the opinions of the pro’s, you go where you want. 

Unsworth dropped him from the senior side. He also talked glowingly about Jose Baxter when he came back last August. Maybe its time he got another chance in the first team...