IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

Klaassen and Sandro should be loaned out for the rest of the season, to build up their confidence back in a side they will feature regularly. I'm sure they'll come back stronger as they both have shown are quality players, both are winners, but they came in a team with so much problems right now that makes it very difficult for them to settle in properly.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

So why have we rejected loan moves for them?

Our strategy is a piece of shit for transfers.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not really. They're not going to play here and we'll be paying 100% of their wages for doing absolutely nothing.

But if it’s clubs like West Ham, Swansea etc we’re helping them out when we could be in the shit ourselves- if we also paid some of their wages we’d effectively be paying to help them finish above us.

5 minutes ago, Paddock said:

But if it’s clubs like West Ham, Swansea etc we’re helping them out when we could be in the shit ourselves- if we also paid some of their wages we’d effectively be paying to help them finish above us.

We’re paying our manager to help those sides finish above us already, may as well go the whole hog. 

12 minutes ago, Paddock said:

if you really think klassen and morgan are going to help them you must not be watching the same players as me.  they have been not great for us this year.

13 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

if you really think klassen and morgan are going to help them you must not be watching the same players as me.  they have been not great for us this year.

Of course they would help a West Ham, Brighton, Newcastle or Huddersfield type team- don’t be so stupid Mark.

Why would we loan a player to a relegation rival? Imagine them scoring a winning goal and us going down over said team by a point.

8 hours ago, Paddock said:

Of course they would help a West Ham, Brighton, Newcastle or Huddersfield type team- don’t be so stupid Mark.

Why would we loan a player to a relegation rival? Imagine them scoring a winning goal and us going down over said team by a point.

we are currently level with west ham, how are we better than them?  he wouldn't start there either.  huddersfield maybe, but the point is he's not shown that he can be premier league quality.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Good for him if accurate.

I don't rate his chances of kicking on here. I think he's a technically gifted attacking player, but he needs others to do all the dirty work for him and give him the ball in space, something that won't happen as often here in the PL as it did in Eredivisie. He's also clearly behind Rooney and Sigurdsson in the pecking order. Finally, playing alongside Gana or Davies, who have been at best headless chickens, and Schneiderlin, who is now contractually prohibited from passing the ball forward, hasn't helped.

5 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I believe in a settled team, with a good manager, and given a run of  he would succeed here.

Just need to get through through the remainder of the season unscathed and get a good manager in during the summer.

I think that’s the key. I also believe in a settled team. He has looked good in small parts. Maybe a good run and we might see something else.

Allardyce added midfielder Davy Klaassen's proposed loan move to Serie A leaders Napoli fell through because of the "weirdest situation".

"A contract he has with a sporting company is one of the reasons why it failed," he said.

"We are disappointed but he should be far more disappointed than us that he is not playing for Napoli.

"I don't know why they couldn't get over the hurdles."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42897189