Chelsea (A)...Muhamed Bešić
Hajduk Split (A)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Manchester City (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Hajduk Split...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Stoke City (H)...Wayne Rooney
MFK Ružomberok (A)...Tom Davies
MFK Ružomberok (H)...Davy Klaassen

Niasse.

The bloke is very....different! But he never stops running and harassing. Gives it his all every time, and sometimes that counts for more than sublime skill and perfection.

Thought Davies gave it his all too but was a bit wayward at times. And Kenny seems to be growing with each game.

Im gonna vote for a player who is too shit to be a professional footballer.... fortunately for us he has the character and heart to make a huge difference for us... he literally dragged the players into a battle like gerrard used to do for liverpool.... inspirational. 

Top man Oumar.  I hope you enjoyed all the plaudits you got from our fans.

7 minutes ago, nogs said:

If Koeman wasnt the absolute cunt he is and registered Niasse for Europe we might at very least have a mathematical chance of qualifying. He scores and creates goals through sheer persistence and hard work, you can't argue with that. 

What? The man who had a barcelona plate on his bently.... far too grand and illustrious to manage a technically poor footballer (but ok....cuco is Dutch)

Disgraceful how he's treated Kumar and dare I say Barkley. 

5 minutes ago, hafnia said:

What? The man who had a barcelona plate on his bently.... far too grand and illustrious to manage a technically poor footballer (but ok....cuco is Dutch)

Disgraceful how he's treated Kumar and dare I say Barkley. 

Niasse has more of a chance of working at Barcelona at minute than Koeman. Unless they need someone to give stadium tours. 

Niasse. The lad's got guts and, to quote R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal jacket, guts is enough. His goal was ugly as shit but it was all about determination and drive. I'm sorry to say that if Rooney had been in that same situation, I don't think that ball would have gone in the net. Niasse may not have the talent to be an Everton player under normal circumstances, but in terms of spirit he's Everton through and through.  

3 minutes ago, nogs said:

Niasse has more of a chance of working at Barcelona at minute than Koeman. Unless they need someone to give stadium tours. 

He's got integrity has the lad.... not once has he shown any quit.

Look at Rooney the so called blue?  Gylfi the 45m player.... shit.  But this lad has been given shit. I'm glad I seen the error of koemans handling quick enough and supported the lad.  

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I thought he had an absolute nightmare, John joe Kenny for me, especially his first half performance 

Everyone sitting around me all agreed that Davies did not have his best game today and was quite critical of his performance. Seem to miss time his tackles and his passing wasn't great. We were expecting him to be substituted after Rooney. He did improve once Lookman came on and gave him a wide option.

Just now, nogs said:

Thought Davies played well first half, nothing to shout home about second half but I'd hardly call it a mare... 

His first half was his worst half! When he wasn’t giving the ball away he was making the wrong decisions. 

Played well once we had momentum but other than that I thought he was terrible. As did the fella sitting next to me, who didn’t think he was doing anything to involved himself in the game. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

His first half was his worst half! When he wasn’t giving the ball away he was making the wrong decisions. 

Played well once we had momentum but other than that I thought he was terrible. As did the fella sitting next to me, who didn’t think he was doing anything to involved himself in the game. 

But he was the one getting forward to support Niasse. He was a hell of a lot more involved than Sigurdsson. It looked initially to me like he started playing centrally then switched with Rooney and was less involved as a result. 

Just now, nogs said:

But he was the one getting forward to support Niasse. He was a hell of a lot more involved than Sigurdsson. It looked initially to me like he started playing centrally then switched with Rooney and was less involved as a result. 

He did a shit job of it then because Niasse was isolated and we couldn’t get the ball to stick up front. 

39 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I thought he had an absolute nightmare, John joe Kenny for me, especially his first half performance 

I agree on the Davies point - some plainly weird decisions today - that shot from 40 odd yards out?! That 10 yard pass hit 10 yards above Kenny’s head?!

Niasse for me anyway - as said before; what he lacks in quality he more than makes up for with his effort, energy and heart.

34 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I only saw the match once Lookman came on, but of what I saw was good. He was pressing, made some good tackles and played some good passes. I think when we have no wide outlets he struggles as there are fewer outlets. He was a spark for us.

Lets remember folks this is his second season, and he is in a struggling side. Lets NOT do a Barkley on him eh.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I only saw the match once Lookman came on, but of what I saw was good. He was pressing, made some good tackles and played some good passes. I think when we have no wide outlets he struggles as there are fewer outlets. He was a spark for us.

Lets remember folks this is his second season, and he is in a struggling side. Lets NOT do a Barkley on him eh.

No one is ‘doing a Barkley’ - there was no getting on his back whatsoever (from my area anyway) but the fact is many have commented that he had a bad game... on a forum. I don’t think Lookman showed anything when he came on - that doesn’t mean I don’t rate him or want him to get opportunities - he’s young and he’ll hopefully develop here.

4 minutes ago, c1982 said:

No one is ‘doing a Barkley’ - there was no getting on his back whatsoever (from my area anyway) but the fact is many have commented that he had a bad game... on a forum. I don’t think Lookman showed anything when he came on - that doesn’t mean I don’t rate him or want him to get opportunities - he’s young and he’ll hopefully develop here.

True, true, I only saw half a game so my comments a worth less than those who saw the whole game. From the posts some say he had a bad game, some say he had a good game. All good. I just don't want us to expect the moon from him and then lambaste him when he does not deliver that.