• James McCarthy
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Ademola Lookman
    • Oumar Niasse

We played really well in patches, everyone played ok. I think Jags was Motm but was impressed by Holgate despite the penalty, Kenny, Schneiderlin, McCarthy, DCL, Bolasie all played well. 

Thought we looked so much more an attacking threat with Lookman on. What a difference playing with 2 attacking wingers makes.

Rooney was shit in his general play. Much better with Siggy in the middle.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

kenny.  can't give to mason and jags because of the shit defending on that last goal.  they played well other than that.  thought gylfi was good in the center and bolasie and lookman really gave it their all.  DCL decent just too rough around the edges still.

Last goal was all on Pickford, and not having a man on the post.

Jags 

The man played out of his skin and showed the grit and passion needed in these games, a testament to what a superb player he's been for us over the years 

Holgate wasn't far off bar the penalty albeit a soft one, composed on the ball and made some world class tackles where most would have bottled it. The lads got a massive future in the game 

8 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Jags , excellent defending all night and superb assist for our goal

Amazing run, I had no idea who it was at the time and just assumed (in my excitement) that it was an attacking player and I was screaming for him to take the shot on, momentarily pissed off when he squared it:lol:.

14 hours ago, MikeO said:

Amazing run, I had no idea who it was at the time and just assumed (in my excitement) that it was an attacking player and I was screaming for him to take the shot on, momentarily pissed off when he squared it:lol:.

I thought it was Schneiderlin, and then when I realised it was him I was shouting "what the fuck is he even doing up there?" at the TV.