IGNORED

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

Cornish Steve

I think I need a minimum of 5 to stand any chance, Steve is firmly in the driving seat. 

Any how good luck to those with a chance and what ever happens I haven’t done to bad for a 🐷 called Perky the same can’t be said for my mate Pinky 😜

Can anyone break the magic 100 points though? That's the question. Only two of us have done it before (including the Oldfield Invincibles in 16/17B)).

14/15 Romey 100, Tonka Roost (now sibdane) top average 2.56
15/16 Me 105, average 2.84 (Wall Writer averaged 3.25 but only tipped four games so would have been eliminated under present rules)
16/17 Me 114, average 3.00
17/18 nyBlue 99, top average aaron 2.82

On 04/05/2019 at 12:53, MikeO said:

Can anyone break the magic 100 points though? That's the question. Only two of us have done it before (including the Oldfield Invincibles in 16/17B)).

14/15 Romey 100, Tonka Roost (now sibdane) top average 2.56
15/16 Me 105, average 2.84 (Wall Writer averaged 3.25 but only tipped four games so would have been eliminated under present rules)
16/17 Me 114, average 3.00
17/18 nyBlue 99, top average aaron 2.82

I'd be very surprised if any of us break the 100 mark this season. I might have managed it, though, if I hadn't forgotten one prediction and received -1 that round.

7 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'd be very surprised if any of us break the 100 mark this season. I might have managed it, though, if I hadn't forgotten one prediction and received -1 that round.

On one week I posted correct score and first scorer only to doubt myself and change it cost me eight points, if I hadn’t done that I’d be on 101. 

By the way who’s winning the league prediction I was leading that at one stage, I could possibly be on for a double🥃 sorry wrong double 😀

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Back in the days when I was any good at this I used to aim to keep my average as close to three as possible, which gives 114 if you tip every game; but realistically you need to get a ten pointer or two to stay at that level.

11 hours ago, Palfy said:

On one week I posted correct score and first scorer only to doubt myself and change it cost me eight points, if I hadn’t done that I’d be on 101. 

By the way who’s winning the league prediction I was leading that at one stage, I could possibly be on for a double🥃 sorry wrong double 😀

I got behind with that but will update this week.