IGNORED

EITC

Romey 1878

27 minutes ago, badaids said:

I’ve worked with a few large pro football clubs since 2013 on community type projects and they all say that Everton’s EITC are at the vanguard, basically best practice. 

Very happy with that but I was a bit gutted as they didn’t need my services at all!

stuff like this makes me so proud to support this club.  more than just football.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Keith B said:

1.) Everton makes its players sign an agreement to participate in community events

The players agree to it, I think that is important to note, rather than the club makes them. The players agree to give up their time, they aren’t forced. 

Not having a dig Keith, I just think it’s important to note it that way. 

It’s a great article, I’m a huge fan of Denise and I’m made up the great work she did with EITC gave her the chance to take the big job. 

7 hours ago, StevO said:

The players agree to it, I think that is important to note, rather than the club makes them. The players agree to give up their time, they aren’t forced. 

Not having a dig Keith, I just think it’s important to note it that way. 

It’s a great article, I’m a huge fan of Denise and I’m made up the great work she did with EITC gave her the chance to take the big job. 

That's right StevO, I wrote it incorrectly. Still a beautiful thing and I'm proud to call myself an Evertonian.

• 3 weeks later...

Seamus should be kept in the team until he retires. He's great ambassador and I can see him getting valuable position within the club when his playing days are over. Maybe head of the community work or involved in the academy, because he's great role model kids should follow. 

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

OK here's a request for some guidance from everyone. I've just sold my seats for the Watford game as we can't make it, I want to donate the money I got for them to EITC, does anyone know if donations go into a general pot or can you specify where it can be allocated to. 

This is for the central pot...

https://donate.justgiving.com/donation-amount?uri=aHR0cHM6Ly9kb25hdGUtYXBpLmp1c3RnaXZpbmcuY29tL2FwaS9kb25hdGlvbnMvMzk4ZmZmMzI5YjliNDI1NDg3NzljYjFiOThiNDFhYjE=

Can't see any info on specifying where it goes but you could call them 0151 530 5253.

22 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

OK here's a request for some guidance from everyone. I've just sold my seats for the Watford game as we can't make it, I want to donate the money I got for them to EITC, does anyone know if donations go into a general pot or can you specify where it can be allocated to. 

Great gesture mate. True Evertonian.

• 8 months later...