IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Monday 8 March

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Yeah Holgate no longer cares. Really a shame because he looked very promising last season, but that goal was 100% down to him waltzing around. He didn’t even turn on the burners once he realized how open Alonso was.

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Fed up with Holgate. He's been either mediocre or poor lately. Sell him in the summer

Really, sell one of the most promising British defenders, because he is not having a worldy?

He is playing ok, considering he is not playing in his natural position of centre back. 

Just now, London Blue said:

Really, sell one of the most promising British defenders, because he is not having a worldy?

He is playing ok, considering he is not playing in his natural position of centre back. 

He is playing centre back? Looks like a 3 to me.

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

@London Blue Holgate is not good enough for us. Would love to hear your defense

He's shown in the past that he is good enough, at one time he was out best centre back.  It's his attitude since the injury: gobby, lazy and careless.  He can get to fuck - can't believe that he stayed in the team as he's stunk the place out so many times.

Oh if I was basing my opinion solely off this game, I would tell myself to fuck off. Problem is, he's been poor for weeks now. We have solid options at CB next season in Keane, Godfrey, Mina and Branthwaite. Bring in another RB and still have Coleman. Why not sell him and put those funds into more needed areas?

Godfrey is everything that Holgate is not. Even when Godfrey is out of his depth at fullback, he plays with desire and grit. Holgate looks like he would rather be anywhere else. He wasn’t always like that and I don’t know what changed.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

He's shown in the past that he is good enough, at one time he was out best centre back.  It's his attitude since the injury: gobby, lazy and careless.  He can get to fuck - can't believe that he stayed in the team as he's stunk the place out so many times.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Oh if I was basing my opinion solely off this game, I would tell myself to fuck off. Problem is, he's been poor for weeks now. We have solid options at CB next season in Keane, Godfrey, Mina and Branthwaite. Bring in another RB and still have Coleman. Why not sell him and put those funds into more needed areas?

1 minute ago, nyblue23 said:

Godfrey is everything that Holgate is not. Even when Godfrey is out of his depth at fullback, he plays with desire and grit. Holgate looks like he would rather be anywhere else. He wasn’t always like that and I don’t know what changed.

Well considering the best Premier League defender I have seen in the last 20 years Rio Ferdinand  rates him so much he mentors him and Godfrey.  I'm prepared to bow to his judgement and give Holgate the benefit of the doubt.

Well considering the best Premier League defender I have seen in the last 20 years Rio Ferdinand  rates him so much he mentors him and Godfrey.  I'm prepared to bow to his judgement and give Holgate the benefit of the doubt.

No one is questioning his quality. I wouldn’t change my mind if god herself said he was the best defender in the world. He just doesn’t care.