IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Monday 5 April

markjazzbassist

11 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

We have a favorable next couple of matches with this and Brighton.  I hope we get James and Pickford or Olsen back from injury.

Pickford/Olsen

coleman keane godfrey digne

Allan

Gylfi      Gomes

james          DCL        Richarlison

Virginia had a very good game yesterday, wouldn't worry me at all if he was still in.

23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Virginia had a very good game yesterday, wouldn't worry me at all if he was still in.

I agree and was happy to see it. Issue there is we were expecting a loss, this will be a must win, if he bungles it I don’t want it to ruin the lad.  Olsen should be more confident as an older and more veteran player.

4 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm not sure why, but this international break has felt like 3 years. Chomping at the bit to see our boys back in action soon

I have actually enjoyed the break hugely and I’m looking forward to getting to next season where games aren’t coming quite as thick and fast. 

On 31/03/2021 at 00:05, Romey 1878 said:

I have actually enjoyed the break hugely and I’m looking forward to getting to next season where games aren’t coming quite as thick and fast. 

I thought you had, it’s allowed you to let us know how much you love BK and the work he’s put in on the development of the new stadium 😜

3 hours ago, Formby said:

Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up tomorrow morning, see us on 49 points, watch the highlights of a convincing 4-0 win, Richarlison and DCL grabbing a brace, and looking forward to the Brighton game? I mean, just for once, couldn't that please happen?

I think you have channelled the hopes and dreams of Evertonians everywhere in that post.

Thankyou, now lets hope the time off has allowed us to up our game and make that dream a reality.

COYB!!

4 hours ago, Formby said:

Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up tomorrow morning, see us on 49 points, watch the highlights of a convincing 4-0 win, Richarlison and DCL grabbing a brace, and looking forward to the Brighton game? I mean, just for once, couldn't that please happen?

i love the optimism.  i'm hoping for the same thing

Holgate played in midfield a few times a season or so ago and was a far better mid than he was a defender, I remember posting then that we had found a better position for him and a good midfielder for us, so I have very little concerns I think he will surprise a few in a good way.