IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

Just now, memmaclub2 said:

I can't believe coming into the transfer window they back him with the sale of our french international first team left back and a unknown replacement and then getting in journeymen players from villa.

Can he lat this result if we don't turn it round

You're taking the piss. We've brought in two young fullbacks and one player who's 26, and has played for 3 teams.

Who are these other journeymen players from Villa that we've bought?

Keane putting the ball into his own net doesnt help but the defending that got to that point was fucking dreadful. Keane will be the fall out guy but the system was creaking and the ball should never have got into the box in the first place. 

The second goal is just also so weak. Its hard to defend counter attacks but its poor from Coleman / Gordon to start with and then they just cut through us whilst we are out of shape. Coleman should have never got on his bike after playing that pass. 

Norwich are the better football team here though. All we have is Gray. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

You're taking the piss. We've brought in two young fullbacks and one player who's 26, and has played for 3 teams.

Who are these other journeymen players from Villa that we've bought?

He hasn't torn up trees at villa and adding more squad players is not what we need we need to improve the first team

Right, this game is following the pattern of nearly every other one in this disgraceful run we're having.  So, what should happen now, if this pattern continues, is: having gone two goals down and having been outplayed is that we'll hang on for half time.  We'll come out and look a little better, get a goal back, maybe two, and then start to look like we care in the last ten minutes as the other team shit up shop - we'll scrape some kind of result.

I haven't been logged in for a while due to travels in my life and occupation but still following Everton. I am not going to talk about Gylfi, hiring Rafa, leaving of Brands, Digne etc. as I guess it's been discussed many times here...

But what the heck is going on with the team? I mean, playing against the worst team in EPL, Norwich and Everton leaving the ball to them, waiting for the counter? Damn, which parallel universe is this?

Gutted...

Just now, Sir McGiven said:

I haven't been logged in for a while due to travels in my life and occupation but still following Everton. I am not going to talk about Gylfi, hiring Rafa, leaving of Brands, Digne etc. as I guess it's been discussed many times here...

But what the heck is going on with the team? I mean, playing against the worst team in EPL, Norwich and Everton leaving the ball to them, waiting for the counter? Damn, which parallel universe is this?

Gutted...

Good to see you back Sir.

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

This is what moshiri has done to this club. Supporters feeling they have to come onto the pitch to voice their thoughts. The disconnect is so deep.

I'm 28 and Moshiri is the worst thing to happen to this club in my lifetime. An absolute clusterfuck of decisions hidden behind a rosy new stadium.