IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

4 minutes ago, badaids said:

Right, this game is following the pattern of nearly every other one in this disgraceful run we're having.  So, what should happen now, if this pattern continues, is: having gone two goals down and having been outplayed is that we'll hang on for half time.  We'll come out and look a little better, get a goal back, maybe two, and then start to look like we care in the last ten minutes as the other team shit up shop - we'll scrape some kind of result.

We are very poor and would take a point now. Which speaks volumes, given who we are playing.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

I’ve seen lots of “what manager would do better with these players?” So now I’m asking what manager would do worse?

The scary thought is that I'd take literally anyone over this clown at the moment. Shouts of Rooney, Dyche etc that were laughable before I'd snap your arm off for. 

I'd give it to bloody Ted Lasso at the minute.

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watched the second goal, he's at fault at the tail end. Gets drawn out wide when both Gordon and Godfrey were out there, leaving the middle wide open.

Been saying it since the summer, a proper center half should've been one of our top priorities

Nah he’s our best centre half who rarely makes mistakes that lead to goals

19 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We’re losing, he isn’t on the pitch. Yes we need new players. The ones we have can’t do the job.

Mate I think you need to read my original post in context, I don't rate al ghazi compared to the other players we are NOT playing in his position. However the main point is he is a signing made by a manager on a record of 1 win in 13, who has alientaed our first team left back and made the club atmosphere toxic. Why are we backing a manager with this impact on the club.