IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Richarlison showing why he should have been starting the game instead of Rondon, the latter would have pulled a muscle going for that. 

Shame as if we come back to win this 3-2 Benitez will get an extra month.

This is what worries me right now, as there are probably a fair amount of Everton supporters who hope we lose this one so Rafa is ousted.

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

This is what worries me right now, as there are probably a fair amount of Everton supporters who hope we lose this one so Rafa is ousted.

I see and understand where your coming from mate, but in fairness that comment came from a young man who feels devastated with what he’s seeing on the pitch, emotions are running  high it’s a very tense and strained time at the moment we all need to cut each other a bit of slack. 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Gordon has been involved and had a go today, but in the box he's made the wrong decision nearly every time.

That is just him at the moment. 

Time will tell whether he starts making better decisions. If he does, we will have a good player on our hands.