IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

Complete dogshit.  Again.  I'd rather Rafa hadn't been hired, but while he's here I want him to do well.  But it's hard to see him bringing this back; selection, tactics and attitude are failing miserably.  It's seems nuts to get rid of him after he's brought players in in Jan, and the club is a disaster everywhere but something has to give, and it has to be him now.  No idea who we get in, but anyone can do better at this point.  We'd be better off with no manager.  

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Last minute. 
Pickford runs up the pitch and shouts at his defenders who are playing keep ball while losing.

Some of our players have to go, they don’t care about winning as long as they are still premier league players and getting a wage. 

I don’t give a fuck who manages us. With players that don’t care…. It makes zero difference. 

Don’t look like they want to be though. Things stay the same they won’t be either.

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Last minute. 
Pickford runs up the pitch and shouts at his defenders who are playing keep ball while losing.

Some of our players have to go, they don’t care about winning as long as they are still premier league players and getting a wage. 

I don’t give a fuck who manages us. With players that don’t care…. It makes zero difference. 

Worth giving Pickford the skipper's armband.

9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Much like our owner, some of our fans will only realise how much trouble we're in when it's too late.

I think everyone is well aware of the trouble we are in , not believing Benitez has had a fair chance yet does not equate to being blind to the obvious fact we are shit

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think everyone is well aware of the trouble we are in , not believing Benitez has had a fair chance yet does not equate to being blind to the obvious fact we are shit

I don't mean it that way because that's logical, but you've got plenty of fans saying we're not in a relegation fight and that there's no chance we're going down and that is fucking lunacy.

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Norwich have now won three games so there are two teams as crap as us.