IGNORED

Ifs, buts and Maybes

31 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Well…. We need to win 2 games at least I think. West Ham will be saving players for Europe now and they have Leicester and Leeds to play. 

Hmmmm. Possibly. Shite result for us that, wasn't it?

Can only hope they take that into playing Leicester and Leeds as they could still be sucked in if they lose them 2 games.

Tbh, I think we need 2 wins no matter what.

The way I see it is this. Our performance today will set the tone for whether we survive.  Playing Brighton and Man City back to back is like going running with 20kg in a rucksack and then when we play wolves and Bournemouth it should feel like it’s been taken off and the performance levels we need to compete with those 2 teams should see us beat wolves and Bournemouth…… IF we go about it the right way.

Find a way to contain these teams when they have the ball and be clinical in our opportunities - don’t waste corners, don’t make risky passes.

if we manage to beat Brighton by some chance I think we survive. 

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The way I see it is this. Our performance today will set the tone for whether we survive.  Playing Brighton and Man City back to back is like going running with 20kg in a rucksack and then when we play wolves and Bournemouth it should feel like it’s been taken off and the performance levels we need to compete with those 2 teams should see us beat wolves and Bournemouth…… IF we go about it the right way.

Find a way to contain these teams when they have the ball and be clinical in our opportunities - don’t waste corners, don’t make risky passes.

if we manage to beat Brighton by some chance I think we survive. 

As Mike keeps telling people particularly me 🙂 it’s in our hands, and also I would add in our hearts to win this and stay up💙. Belief and confidence is a huge factor in football and that shouldn’t just be shown by the management and players but should be expressed by the fans. So those who have in the predict our results thread who have predicted an Everton loss please reflect, you may say you are being realistic which I wouldn’t argue with but you are being defeatist as well 😉