IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) Thur 17 March

dunlopp9987

1 minute ago, chicagoblue said:

Not sure how we survived that one.  Pulled the three points out of a hat like a rabbit.  Unreal.  Jumped out of my chair at the office when Iwobi scored. 

I live in a small place and my daughter is asleep so I couldn't shout out loud.  So instead I just started rolling about on the sofa and punching the air in silence until I fell off.  My wife found this hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Whereas I've been critical of Coleman in a footballing sense (and rightly I'd say), he's a fucking excellent captain. All the attributes you'd want in such a ranking.

Fair play to him for calling out Craig Pawson too, the fucking drip.

Missed the post match stuff.

What's he said?

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I live in a small place and my daughter is asleep so I couldn't shout out loud.  So instead I just started rolling about on the sofa and punching the air in silence until I fell off.  My wife found this hilarious.

Haha me too. Muffled celebration 

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

Exact same here :lol:. I have a 10 month old with me as she's been sick today, finally managed to get her asleep and Iwobi sticks it in the net. 

Never lost my shit in silence like that before. Think I've broken both hands from punching the air that much.