IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

30 minutes ago, Shukes said:

What an absolute load is shit you speak sometimes mate hahaha. You don’t manage stats at all that’s a load of shit. 

If you did you would know how important it is for analysis. I worked hard to learn OEE as an engineer mate and you can’t word play me like that. 

We played the same formation and style. The difference was that we swapped Gana with Garner and finished our first chance. Fans are saying it, commentators are saying it, pundits are saying, managers are saying it…. Difference is I’m big enough to admit it…. But you can’t admit that people are right sometimes. 

Fuck sake, take the win with Garner. He made a big difference and so did Harrison. Palfy above is half right. Putting players in their right positions is what it takes…. Not changing tactics. Most of Garners best work came from width. He was brilliant linking up with Harrison. 

Did you see Gana get a chance on the centre last week against Luton? If I need to I’ll link it. 
Did you see Garner get a similar chance yesterday? If needed I’ll link it.

Haf give it a rest. You don’t always need to be right.

Problem with you two is you seem to have this personal trait that needs to be right and no one else can ever prove you wrong. But your not a narcissist at all.

Fuck me, I even held my hands up and said Garner was excellent and made a massive difference. But I could also see…. Like 99% of the fucking country that ot was coming and it’s a fine line between scoring and missing. 

But as always 99% of the population of the universe is wrong 🙄 fuck my life haha. 

Too much?

I was only half right not happy with that Shukes ffs mate you know to praise someone and kick them in bollocks at the same time, wanker😂

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Exactly mate we can debate argue and agree as much as we like for the benefit of TT, but what really matters is what happens for 90 minutes of football once or twice a week. But we still have to discuss otherwise we might as well all leave the forum unless you’re interested in other topics other than Everton. 3 goals and a clean sheet what’s not to love 💙

I know mate. I know I go over the top sometimes. But Hafs tough enough haha he can give it and take it. 

But I do love this club. And sometimes passion can spill over. But we’re all in it forever…. So we’ll never stop debating it. 
Love you all.

Even you Haf… ya prick 😉

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

What an absolute load is shit you speak sometimes mate hahaha. You don’t manage stats at all that’s a load of shit. 

If you did you would know how important it is for analysis. I worked hard to learn OEE as an engineer mate and you can’t word play me like that. 

We played the same formation and style. The difference was that we swapped Gana with Garner and finished our first chance. Fans are saying it, commentators are saying it, pundits are saying, managers are saying it…. Difference is I’m big enough to admit it…. But you can’t admit that people are right sometimes. 

Fuck sake, take the win with Garner. He made a big difference and so did Harrison. Palfy above is half right. Putting players in their right positions is what it takes…. Not changing tactics. Most of Garners best work came from width. He was brilliant linking up with Harrison. 

Did you see Gana get a chance on the centre last week against Luton? If I need to I’ll link it. 
Did you see Garner get a similar chance yesterday? If needed I’ll link it.

Haf give it a rest. You don’t always need to be right.

Problem with you two is you seem to have this personal trait that needs to be right and no one else can ever prove you wrong. But your not a narcissist at all.

Fuck me, I even held my hands up and said Garner was excellent and made a massive difference. But I could also see…. Like 99% of the fucking country that ot was coming and it’s a fine line between scoring and missing. 

But as always 99% of the population of the universe is wrong 🙄 fuck my life haha. 

Too much?

I know I don’t but I can’t help it if I am? It’s infuriating, even I wish I was wrong sometimes! 

7 hours ago, Trigger said:

Now about Blue Bill being not such a bad bloke after all....  :67:

for all we know he is the smartest chairman of all time. Let’s face it Haf gets everything else wrong he could have Bill all wrong as well 😉

Then again they say even a broken clock is right twice a day! 
Hafs got one left!

12 hours ago, Shukes said:

for all we know he is the smartest chairman of all time. Let’s face it Haf gets everything else wrong he could have Bill all wrong as well 😉

Then again they say even a broken clock is right twice a day! 
Hafs got one left!

I think I got it wrong about that bloke who went from Swansea to Man City……… i struggle with the rest 🤣

1 hour ago, patto said:

Has anybody got a clip of Dyche criticising the fan groups over team selection 

Apparently in his post match interview, but all I heard was praise for the fans and reiterating we've won 3 of the last 4 games. There was a video from some new YT channel that's made the claim but I didn't see/hear any actual clip. I've not looked further, seems like shit-stirring by fans who just want something to moan about for clicks and views. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Apparently in his post match interview, but all I heard was praise for the fans and reiterating we've won 3 of the last 4 games. There was a video from some new YT channel that's made the claim but I didn't see/hear any actual clip. I've not looked further, seems like shit-stirring by fans who just want something to moan about for clicks and views. 

What Dyche said was we’ve won 3 out the last 4 I think he forgot we’ve played more than 4 games. 

33 minutes ago, patto said:

What Dyche said was we’ve won 3 out the last 4 I think he forgot we’ve played more than 4 games. 

How do you work that out? He's talking about improvement being slow and that we've won 3 of 4. That's significant progress, i can't remember the last time we could say that. 

Sean Dyche: “I think the fans have seen signs, and the fans that I speak to, we are not talking about the internet warriors; we are talking about fans who have been here for years."

I think mr dyche needs to put his ego in check.  “Internet warriors”  are made up of fans who are long standing, short standing, match going, tv viewers…… his political game ain’t that smart and he’s alienated a fair few podcasters who took exception to his words. 

6 hours ago, Matt said:

How do you work that out? He's talking about improvement being slow and that we've won 3 of 4. That's significant progress, i can't remember the last time we could say that. 

Take away league cup, we’ve beat Brentford And Bournemouth and lost at home to Luton.    I’m not pouring scorn on that but I’m gonna say right now that Brentford, Bournemouth and Luton will struggle to get more than 25 points this season. 

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Take away league cup, we’ve beat Brentford And Bournemouth and lost at home to Luton.    I’m not pouring scorn on that but I’m gonna say right now that Brentford, Bournemouth and Luton will struggle to get more than 25 points this season. 

3 wins in 4, that's correct. Remind me the last time we did that? Winning breeds confidence regardless of the competition and, better still, the lazy media and pundits are finding us more boring so there's less noise which will really help too. 

I know we stumbled on to the midfield partnership due to an injury but the fact he dropped Onana for being late to training is fantastic. Finally there is a sense of accountability amongst the players here.

Also there has been a huge turn around in results since we’ve had a striker, the performances weren’t bad in that period but it’s hard to judge Dyche on the results given he had Maupay leading the line.

I still think we are going to be in for some pain this year but when you look at the players getting minutes in the squad - Mcneil, Garner, Onana, Myko, Branthwaite & Patterson are all young who “should” improve. 

9 hours ago, Btay said:

I know we stumbled on to the midfield partnership due to an injury but the fact he dropped Onana for being late to training is fantastic. Finally there is a sense of accountability amongst the players here.

Also there has been a huge turn around in results since we’ve had a striker, the performances weren’t bad in that period but it’s hard to judge Dyche on the results given he had Maupay leading the line.

I still think we are going to be in for some pain this year but when you look at the players getting minutes in the squad - Mcneil, Garner, Onana, Myko, Branthwaite & Patterson are all young who “should” improve. 

It seems this key element has already been forgotten. Most recognised that it would be a long process to get stable but seems that's been lost to impatience.