IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

You must have had a good round Haf or we wouldn’t have seen that post😉

Not too bad! Lost my focus for last few holes as I was checking on score all the time. As soon as I seen 2-0 I was delighted. 

currently watching Newcastle getting beat 2-0 by spurs.  Hope they stick a few more past them 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's given us our Everton back, he really has.

He deserves a huge amount of credit for what we're seeing from these players.

We should only be 10 points off City at this point. Insanity.

This is the biggie for me.

And with that the Evertonians are rallying behind the players.

We'll lose plenty more times this season...but you know these players will be gutted when they lose and they'll do all they can to fix it.

Polar opposites to what we've been seeing these past several years, where too many just didn't seem to give a fuck.

33 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Arguably as it stands.   Maybe carlo but he had stronger players.

has loads of Moyes traits good and bad. 

I think Dyche is a better appointment than Ancelloti. I never really thought he was a great fit for the club and was really indicative of our owners poor judgement and lack of a coherent plan. He had a few months of decent results, but we didn't play particular good football under him and spending wise, possibly the season we ultimately overstretch ourselves.

I am feeling we are finally building a team built on a good foundation under Dyche. A team and club we can begin to feel proud of again.

8 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Obviously injuries come into it but previously, especially under Lampard,  it has felt like toss the players into a hat and see what comes up.

I wasn't just that with Lampard, though. He just didn't know what he was doing and was far too nice. They didn't and have never needed to be coddled, they've always needed rough love. 

12 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

Contrast this guy with the toffee TV video posted on the other thread. He’s much more engaging. No pauses mid sentence, lots of hand gestures and changes in vocal pitch for emphasis. 

Well FourFourTwo is a production thats been around for decades (at least since i was in high school so thats about 30 years), so i'd expect it to be very professional as its part of a major media and publishing house.

ToffeeTV is a channel started and run by two Everton fans, thats grown enough for them to leave their jobs and do it for a living from a small studio in Liverpool. And they employ more Evertonians to work for them.

They arent a professional media outfit, so not really fait to compare the two in my opinion.

If you want to compare ToffeeTV then go and watch Falcon Blues TV, View From the Bullens or The Toffee Blues as they are also fan channels. 

Don’t get me wrong @StevO, I don’t mean to hate on the ToffeeTV lads. I’ve got a lot of respect for them. I think they’ve done really well with their channel.

But I think they’re still plenty of room for improvement. And that’s what I was trying to highlight.

They’ve obviously got ambition to grow the channel but they are in the entertainment business after all. And to be successful in the entertainment business, you have to engage an audience.

Good luck to them.