IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Enjoyed his words in the post match interviews. I think he's really got some fire in his belly to see this doesn't happen again.

Give him a chance, he'll bring some much needed stability. We need that more than anything now.

Like anyone, he has his detractors. Footballs a fickle game. He won't get away with much because he's Sean Dyche. Just like Ancelotti got away with a lot because he's Ancelotti.

That's very true. 

Dyche was dealt a horrible hand from pretty much the day he arrive at the club. His first few days saw the club humiliated in the transfer window and not had a great deal of luck with injuries, fans battling the boards FFP investigations. A cluster fuck of a club, and some how this has been navigated to keep us up.

He very much deserves an opertunity to build a team.

I like his character more than his style at this moment in time, he’s strong willed and disciplined in his approach to the game and his first rule is work hard and his second is work harder. He reminds me very much of Moyes which isn’t a bad thing, and if he can operate in the transfer market like Moyes did on a very small budget then we have a manager who will steady the ship and move us forward and give us the stability to create a squad with stronger foundations so we aren’t fighting relegation battles every season. He’s definitely got the backing of the fans and hopefully a new board of directors and if a new owner comes in all the better, so now it’s down to him with what I hope is pretty much a free reign to stamp his mark on the team. And who knows success on the pitch might make me embrace is style a whole lot more, winning has that effect on people, so I’m right behind him because to be honest I can’t really think of anyone else who I trust and we could get to take this challenge of building for the future on. 

I wouldnt underestimate how well he did yesterday in playing without a recognised striker, left back or right back in such a massive game. 

It wasnt pretty but it didnt need to be and we should have won that by a couple. Compare that to the two abject performances against them earlier in the season and its chalk and cheese.

49 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Compare that to the two abject performances against them earlier in the season and its chalk and cheese.

I never compare games against the same team previously with the present, every scenario is completely different no 2 games can be the same in all aspects, so for me seems futile to try and make comparisons every game should be judged on the merits of it’s own merits and not compared to games that have no comparison bar being the same 2 clubs involved. 

Everton's manager didn't look pleased or relieved as he mulled over the 1-0 defeat of Bournemouth that retained their Premier League status. He was stony-faced, business-like and the message cut right to the heart of everything that has left this club continually listing.

Hits the nail on the head, actually for a manager Sean is business-like.

To give him credit, it’s probably the first time I’ve seen him interview that tells us things we suspect and want to know about. I’ve gotten tired of his defensive prickly contrary approach. 

We were so close to going down. So fookin close.   The lack of correct players is criminal, how did we do it. 

38 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Without doubt this is a kenwright hit piece - yet again.

He is trying to get the fans against moshiri, moshiri doesn’t have many supporters but kenwright is desperately trying to make moshiri look the bad guy. 

This is getting ridiculous now. Absolutely farcical 

23 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Without doubt this is a kenwright hit piece - yet again.

He is trying to get the fans against moshiri, moshiri doesn’t have many supporters but kenwright is desperately trying to make moshiri look the bad guy. 

This is getting ridiculous now. Absolutely farcical 

That's a clickbait uni-student article, nothing more.

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Absolute fucking nonsense.

The financial constraints we're operating under at the moment put paid to this instantly. Reportedly Dyche has been paid £3.5million for keeping us up, then we'd have to pay his contract up for the year remaining, then we'd have to pay the new manager a shit load seeing as he's a 'celebrity' and pay his staff as well.

Fucking idiot journalists and idiot fans that lap up the nonsense. I wouldn't even wipe Fabian Delph's arse with The Mirror newspaper.

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's a clickbait uni-student article, nothing more.

It’s referring to maddocks article in the mirror.  David maddocks has made the point that moshiri wants to replace dyche with a celebrity manager…..,

it’s kenwright all over this 

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Absolute fucking nonsense.

The financial constraints we're operating under at the moment put paid to this instantly. Reportedly Dyche has been paid £3.5million for keeping us up, then we'd have to pay his contract up for the year remaining, then we'd have to pay the ne manager a shit load seeing as he's a 'celebrity' and pay his staff as well.

Fucking idiot journalists and idiot fans that lap up the nonsense. I wouldn't even wipe Fabian Delph's arse with The Mirror newspaper.

Look at the trail….. David Maddocks, a bill backer, wrote this piece and ommitted kenwright from anything remotely critical and says moshiri wants a celebrity manager in.

it’s another kenwright hit piece

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

It’s referring to maddocks article in the mirror.  David maddocks has made the point that moshiri wants to replace dyche with a celebrity manager…..,

it’s kenwright all over this 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Look at the trail….. David Maddocks, a bill backer, wrote this piece and ommitted kenwright from anything remotely critical and says moshiri wants a celebrity manager in.

it’s another kenwright hit piece

So an "article" referencing the Mirrors "journalism" is what you're basing this on?

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

So an "article" referencing the Mirrors "journalism" is what you're basing this on?

It’s the mirror piece repackaged - yes.  David maddocks, client based journalism.  

it’s kenwright all over, you not spotting his trends yet?  It was stated years ago how he has media folk working for him

Edited by Hafnia

24 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It’s the mirror piece repackaged - yes.  David maddocks, client based journalism.  

it’s kenwright all over, you not spotting his trends yet?  It was stated years ago how he has media folk working for him

That's enough for me to ignore.