IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

Breathtaking finish to the season, relief all round, summer of optimism, imagine what this manager can do with a full season. Where have I seen that before 🤔

Tongue in cheek comments aside...we need to keep dyche. We need stability somewhere. Next season could bring change in multiple areas - owner, board, stadium, player turnover.

that said, if he starts Maupay against BOU - "dyche out" 😂😂😂 

48 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Agreed. When that lot took over NCL was Howe already there or was it Bruce? I seem to recall they stuck with Howe when they could've jumped for a sexier name. They stuck with it and have been repaid for avoid that knee jerk reaction.

As far as I can remember they fucked Bruce off instantly and hired Howe.

52 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Agreed. When that lot took over NCL was Howe already there or was it Bruce? I seem to recall they stuck with Howe when they could've jumped for a sexier name. They stuck with it and have been repaid for avoid that knee jerk reaction.

Bruce was at Newcastle when they where taken over, and he left a few weeks later. New owner appointed Howe, and everything has gone perfect for them since - gone from a team fighting relegation to CL qualification in around 18months. The jammy fuckers - everything we touch turns to shit and everything they seem to touch has turned to gold.

I know we are being looked at for a take over, but its not looking like it going to be any sort of Man City or Newcastle type takeover. I can only wonder timing wise - could either of those two deals have been Everton FC?. Right time at the right place seems to be how you become a great football club again. 

Not jealous at all - honest.

I feel bad because I really wanted Lampard to succeed because he is a good guy and overlooked his flaws.

I feel bad because I underestimated Eddie Howe, I looked down on him and didn't take his success at Bournemouth seriously. 

I wish Eddie Howe well and hope he and Newcastle do well, they are a model of how to spend new found cash, we are the opposite.

We should keep Dyche for a couple of seasons, fix the squad with a couple of strikers to cover / compliment DCL, a couple of new center backs and some creative players / wingers, not to mention left back right back cover. We need a rebuild and Dyche is the man to build the foundations. We play some decent football under him, so give him a chance, he has earnt it.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

As far as I can remember they fucked Bruce off instantly and hired Howe.

Bruce went to them as soon as they came in and offered to go, give them a fresh start, with a big fat wedge of cash in his pocket. 

Might be his most important team selection so far and it looks like injuries and poor form are going to make it a nightmare.

We all have our own ideas on who should start and what formation we should play. Hopefully whatever line up he chooses, play with the intensity and passion the situation warrants.

It’s been said elsewhere but we need to let Bournemouth know what type of an afternoon they’re in for, right from the first whistle.

No way Dyche won't be given a crack this upcoming season. I know the board are stupid but I don't think they're that thick.

I think it's what we need at this moment. Hopefully he can get a few sturdy players through the door and we can start to build a team with more balance than previous seasons.