IGNORED

Wilfried Gnonto

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think the biggest problem with us trying to get Gnonto was the structure of the deal, rather than the overall fee. So if we sell Iwobi and/or Gray, that should allow us to offer better terms.

That certainly seems to be the case - just seen ‘EFC confident once Iwobi money is in’ - I hope so but this could be the ever so familiar deadline day story for us for this year! We tried and tried and tried but ended up with Jesse Lingard on a free!

26 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Not really, Fraiser Fletcher is a football correspondent who used to work for the BBC and is a fairly reliable source, so I don’t see the issue about them reporting what he is saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

But that website isn’t running an article from Fraiser Fletcher. It’s an article based on a tweet he posted. If it was a Fraiser Fletcher article it would be different, but he wouldn’t work for one of these sham websites. 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

But that website isn’t running an article from Fraiser Fletcher. It’s an article based on a tweet he posted. If it was a Fraiser Fletcher article it would be different, but he wouldn’t work for one of these sham websites. 

Is that still not reporting on what he has had to say ????

How can it be clickbait if they are quoting him? There is no misleading headline to try to lure you in, the article is exactly what the headline indicated it would be about 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Is that still not reporting on what he has had to say ????

How can it be clickbait if they are quoting him? There is no misleading headline to try to lure you in, the article is exactly what the headline indicated it would be about 🤷🏻‍♂️

"Everton now look unlikely to sign £25m attacker despite deadline day talks - journalist" - very professional reporting :lol:

They're just bot sites that generate ad revenue and a pet peeve of mine. I'm only messing about removing them!