IGNORED

Wilfried Gnonto

42 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

https://www.leedsallover.com/spotted-willy-gnonto-activity-captured-as-he-reacts-to-leeds-united-everton-transfer-talk/

apparently 'liked' a post where he was mocked up in a graphic with a Everton kit on.

I don't like the fact that he refused to play, though. If he'll do it to join Everton, maybe one day he'd do it to leave.

33 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Sure to happen mate, when he can’t his own way he will revert back to type. 

I can't help but notice that you do the same as I do sometimes when writing: omit intended words (in this case, the word 'get'). It's happening to me more and more - I must be assuming I type the word but actually don't - and must be another sign of old age kicking in. :( It can be annoying when the missing word is 'not'! Mind you, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe we could start our own game: What word did Palfy forget to type today? :)

59 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I can't help but notice that you do the same as I do sometimes when writing: omit intended words (in this case, the word 'get'). It's happening to me more and more - I must be assuming I type the word but actually don't - and must be another sign of old age kicking in. :( It can be annoying when the missing word is 'not'! Mind you, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe we could start our own game: What word did Palfy forget to type today? :)

We haven’t signed him yet and we are already looking for faults so Everton this. 
just sign him he’s a live wire we need and he will improve. 

2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I think you've made it too easy by asking for only 1 word :P

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I don't like the fact that he refused to play, though. If he'll do it to join Everton, maybe one day he'd do it to leave.

As a 19 year old, I find it a bit more understandable although I don't condone it. It's the more experienced heads that do that that really pisses me off. 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

As a 19 year old, I find it a bit more understandable although I don't condone it. It's the more experienced heads that do that that really pisses me off. 

If he plays and they don’t really want to sell then he’s likely to stay with them. As much as we don’t love to see it it’s an effective tactic and I’m sure it’s encouraged by agents etc..

2 hours ago, patto said:

Why Italy ?

Because AC Milan are reportedly interested him. So where if given the option would you choose. I would if him go back to my own country to play European football in a beautiful city with a lovely climate. Just guessing that might be the case with him. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Because AC Milan are reportedly interested him. So where if given the option would you choose. I would if him go back to my own country to play European football in a beautiful city with a lovely climate. Just guessing that might be the case with him. 

But from all accounts he has stated he wants the Everton move. 
if we had offered a couple more million he would already be ours and playing Saturday 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Depends what his goals are. If someone is ambitious about their career they might choose to play at the highest level in the Premier League. 

57 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Depends what his goals are. If someone is ambitious about their career they might choose to play at the highest level in the Premier League. 

Agreed he would want to play at the highest level you would hope, and going to a team that is at the highest level in their league and consistently are in the CL should be magnet for someone who’s ambitious and wants a bigger shop window for his talent. As much as I hate to say it after nearly 800m spent on players since Moshiri took over we aren’t that club. 

28 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Agreed he would want to play at the highest level you would hope, and going to a team that is at the highest level in their league and consistently are in the CL should be magnet for someone who’s ambitious and wants a bigger shop window for his talent. As much as I hate to say it after nearly 800m spent on players since Moshiri took over we aren’t that club. 

Yea, the PL is the highest level of comp but we're living on the brink of relegation and nowhere near the CL. I could see him preferring a move here if he thinks in terms of opportunity and potential for growth (more minutes playing against the best in the world), but if he's just after a move to the highest level club Milan is the obvious answer.

36 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We’re just as close to the CL as any team at the moment. And as far away from relegation than Man City.

AC Milan aren’t anywhere near what they used to be. Fourth in the Serie A. I can see him looking at the premier league and thinking it’s a good step for him.

Boy I appreciate the mindset of a fresh start but this is quite a stretch!

I agree it is a stretch haha.

But I will say we are just as close to relegation as ten teams. I really don’t feel we’ve lost anyone import at. Where I do feel we have a couple of important additions.

We also have Dom who will be on the pitch more this season. Onana who has completed his first season and I can him being much improved this season. Garner will also be like a fresh signing. And we may also even see Dele perform.

50 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I agree it is a stretch haha.

But I will say we are just as close to relegation as ten teams. I really don’t feel we’ve lost anyone import at. Where I do feel we have a couple of important additions.

We also have Dom who will be on the pitch more this season. Onana who has completed his first season and I can him being much improved this season. Garner will also be like a fresh signing. And we may also even see Dele perform.

You absolute dingus. You've done it now.