IGNORED

Wilfried Gnonto

13 hours ago, London Blue said:

As in it's not dead in the water. Or no as in it is dead in the water?

No, not dead in the water. 
Leeds don’t want to sell, the player wants to leave and has shown interest in joining Everton (we have 100% discussed with his agent or we wouldn’t even be involved).

There is a long way to go on this one yet. 

22 hours ago, StevO said:

No, not dead in the water. 
Leeds don’t want to sell, the player wants to leave and has shown interest in joining Everton (we have 100% discussed with his agent or we wouldn’t even be involved).

There is a long way to go on this one yet. 

Yeah I reckon we will get him before his 40th birthday

I watched him for Leeds today playing as the central striker. Whilst I didn't think he looked as sharp as he should at this stage of the season, his ability to play in tight spaces and pick a pass with the correct weight is impressive for such a young player.

17 hours ago, Bailey said:

I watched him for Leeds today playing as the central striker. Whilst I didn't think he looked as sharp as he should at this stage of the season, his ability to play in tight spaces and pick a pass with the correct weight is impressive for such a young player.

We have took 100m in and are penny pinching we don't deserve good players and it's the boards fault.

48 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The problem is we were so wreckless with cash that we are stuck to having to operate at a level where we can’t get good targets. 

Will you be happy to miss Gnonto for the sake of 1m we haven’t got a clue how to run our club. 

10 hours ago, Shukes said:

Guys I don’t think the board have the balls to go through with this one. 
We may as well chalk this one off.

In your opinion on fans who are unrealistic in where and what we want for our team, is Gnonto in the unrealistic category for us as say Toure was, or is it that the fans aren’t being unrealistic with wanting average players to come here, and that we should be right pissed that we can’t attract half decent players as other clubs around us seem to be able to do. Sorry if this sounds like I’m in anyway being unrealistic or getting above my station as far as signings go for Everton 😉