IGNORED

Wilfried Gnonto

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

In your opinion on fans who are unrealistic in where and what we want for our team, is Gnonto in the unrealistic category for us as say Toure was, or is it that the fans aren’t being unrealistic with wanting average players to come here, and that we should be right pissed that we can’t attract half decent players as other clubs around us seem to be able to do. Sorry if this sounds like I’m in anyway being unrealistic or getting above my station as far as signings go for Everton 😉

Your quote on Hafs post above is funny, think you got that one completely wrong haha.

No mate Gnonto is a realistic target for us. And it’s not unrealistic that he would join from a championship club… after all, no one else seems to be after him. I think you’re being rather unrealistic in your expectations of my posts making any sense whatsoever. I mean let’s be realistic here, your quoting me is having an expectation that my post made some semblance of sense…

Again UNREALISTIC!

5 hours ago, patto said:

Will you be happy to miss Gnonto for the sake of 1m we haven’t got a clue how to run our club. 

I’m unhappy that we are in position where we “can’t” pay for top targets due to ridiculous mismanagement that has led to us counting pennies due to potential sanctions.

this is all down to our piss poor board. 

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Your quote on Hafs post above is funny, think you got that one completely wrong haha.

No mate Gnonto is a realistic target for us. And it’s not unrealistic that he would join from a championship club… after all, no one else seems to be after him. I think you’re being rather unrealistic in your expectations of my posts making any sense whatsoever. I mean let’s be realistic here, your quoting me is having an expectation that my post made some semblance of sense…

Again UNREALISTIC!

Now that sounds more realistic 

48 minutes ago, patto said:

While we’ve spoke to Leeds about Gnonto there’s been dozens upon dozens of transfers completed our board are complete amateurs. 

Or they're actually being careful because they've been left with no choice because of psst mistakes?

1 minute ago, RPG said:

This is Everton. We can still cock it up after 6+ weeks of being careful!

Frankly, better options are now being mentioned. As the deadline approaches, we'll probably learn of several tentative negotiations in play, which is excellent. We'd be fools to overpay by focussing just on one player.

You know these transfers that other clubs have completed recently have been going for months right? 

They haven’t just called up and said can we have x, and the other club say yes. These same transfers have been going on at other clubs for months because they do their due diligence.

We just don’t follow those clubs forums, so we don’t see it updated non stop.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

You know these transfers that other clubs have completed recently have been going for months right? 

They haven’t just called up and said can we have x, and the other club say yes. These same transfers have been going on at other clubs for months because they do their due diligence.

We just don’t follow those clubs forums, so we don’t see it updated non stop.

Are you saying we don’t look at what we need months in advance and set the wheels in motion, because if you are that’s slanderous 😂

9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Farke said after Leeds’ game tonight that all he could say is that Gnonto was unavailable tonight and couldn’t expand on it any further…

My mate who’s a Leeds fan said he wants to go back to Italy