IGNORED

Youssef Chermiti

On 01/08/2023 at 14:29, Bailey said:

Myers confirmed medical next couple of days and in time for the game against Sporting at the weekend.

Who is this fella  Myers and is he supposed to be ITK cos he's way off on this one.  Maybe he'll come back with "it will all be done In 48 hours".

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yet no signings are imminent ?

Dyche never gives anything away, I wouldn't read a thing into his comments.

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

Who is this fella  Myers and is he supposed to be ITK cos he's way off on this one.  Maybe he'll come back with "it will all be done In 48 hours".

He's our former communications officer (and actually did communicate very well), an Everton fan and works for Sky.

3 hours ago, Btay said:

I still think we will end the window with this lad, Gnonto (or a similar winger) + another loan deal at the death.

I agree, this lad, Gnonto, I think Maguire on loan and then maybe we pick up someone like Che Adams. 
If we did that level of business I think we would be comfortably safe this season. Even though I’m not massively keen on Maguire and Adams. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I agree, this lad, Gnonto, I think Maguire on loan and then maybe we pick up someone like Che Adams. 
If we did that level of business I think we would be comfortably safe this season. Even though I’m not massively keen on Maguire and Adams. 

Same mate, I must say I wish went for Adams last year and we’re now looking for someone a little bit better - rather trying to upgrade on Maupay. I still hope we can find a striker closer to Doms level, especially to take the pressure off the young fella rumoured to be coming in.

24 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I really wish Everton sites/fans would stop using O Jogo as a source because this is the publication that said Chermiti/his representatives had no idea we were in for him, and then the very same fucking day his dad came out and said we are aware of Everton's bid.