IGNORED

Youssef Chermiti

Evening lads, hope you're all keeping well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Youssef Chermiti in under 2 minutes for those interested. Bit of a left field signing in all honesty but a huge talent nonetheless. I'd love to hear what you make of it and would be happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers! 

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Pay 20 million, and he’ll go straight into the under 23’s for a season- not quite ready.

He won’t - he’ll be a first team option… probably (hopefully) alongside a more experienced option in addition to Calvert-Lewin.

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Pay 20 million, and he’ll go straight into the under 23’s for a season- not quite ready.

Sporting fans don’t seem fussed if he moves- no returns a couple said.

Can’t be any worse than Maupay!

A little bit of positivity from myself. 

It would be quite something if he was!

Perhaps we'll see Chermiti and Maupay together? 😵‍💫

I can see him training with the first team and getting minutes from the bench, and if McNeils injury keeps him out for a few weeks and Danjuma goes out on the left he may play a bigger role than we expect. But before we count our chickens we need to get him signed up first, and at the moment it would seem our draw and sales pitch aren’t having the desired effects at this moment in time. 

My biggest worry at this point isn’t the talent it’s his ability to acclimate to us. New country, language, mates etc. is a lot to ask of a 19 yr old. Hopefully Andre and Joao can help him before one or both of them leave before the deadline. We really don’t have anyone else that young firmly in the first team so maybe Jimmy and Jarred could help the lad. Maybe Danjuma? Another reason I wish Richarlison was still here.