IGNORED

Youssef Chermiti

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can see what Dyche means about the mental readiness though. Very positive performance though, loved that he was demanding service to feet or chest. 

This lad can be good mate, he can be very good. Dobbin tried his hardest today to beat his man and played very well. But this lad came on and did it first time. I know it’s a cameo, but I was impressed.

The most frustrating part of him being on the pitch was the few times he’s breaking out of the centre circle asking to be played in behind, only for us to play a two yard pass inside and they get their defence settled. Someone in this team needs to learn to play the ball in behind, instead of always looking to get wide and cross into the box. 

I really liked that within a few minutes of coming on he had run into a couple of their players and put himself about. This was all I ever wanted to see from Simms (especially in the derby) but never saw it once. If this lad fills out a bit he could be a problem for defenders. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...