IGNORED

Youssef Chermiti

51 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/bureaucratic-issues-holding-everton-transfer-practically-completed-travel-today/

as I thought the joys of Brexit yet again. What a backward country we have become. 

I imagine best part of a week wasted with paperwork that would have been completely unnecessary a couple of years ago. So a week longer to get the lad up to speed and match fit and for no good reason.  

Baileys fault he voted leave 😂

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/bureaucratic-issues-holding-everton-transfer-practically-completed-travel-today/

as I thought the joys of Brexit yet again. What a backward country we have become. 

I imagine best part of a week wasted with paperwork that would have been completely unnecessary a couple of years ago. So a week longer to get the lad up to speed and match fit and for no good reason.  

Not that old chestnut let it go ffs 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

As Brexit is such a success I can't understand how this has has occurred. Just a blip, probably too many experts involved 🙄

So do people think Germany Italy Belgium France are that much better when I look they all look worse. 
and if Europe is so good why are they leaving. 

you will know if will be done a few minutes to late to have him registered as available for the weekend game. Not that he is ready, but you just know we won't give ourselves the option.

I think a lot of business is going to be done in the final week of the transfer window - by lots of clubs. Will just be happy to see this one done to give a bit of breathing room in mad final few weeks. 

I would not be surprised if we see a lot of  ins and outs. 

Afternoon all, hope you're well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Youssef Chermiti in under 2 minutes for those interested. Kids quite the talent and I look forward to seeing him in action. As always, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

4 hours ago, footywithuti1 said:

Afternoon all, hope you're well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Youssef Chermiti in under 2 minutes for those interested. Kids quite the talent and I look forward to seeing him in action. As always, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

As always a nice snapshot of what we’re getting. Thank you mate.