IGNORED

Wolves 26th August (Home)

Sibdane

Pretty good performance so far, we do need to take one of these chances otherwise it will end up like the Fulham game again. They have shown glimpses of how their energy in midfield could cause us (Gana) problems. 

The whole back 4 have looked pretty solid, Young being the one that is caught out against the livelier Neto. Im not sure they will get it as easy 2nd half.

Im not sure what to make of the forwards. Danjuma has Maupay's boots on. Dobbin provides energy but lacks quality and Doucoure is his cumbersome self (with lots of effort). 

Need to keep going and make something stick.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Pretty good performance so far, we do need to take one of these chances otherwise it will end up like the Fulham game again. They have shown glimpses of how their energy in midfield could cause us (Gana) problems. 

The whole back 4 have looked pretty solid, Young being the one that is caught out against the livelier Neto. Im not sure they will get it as easy 2nd half.

Im not sure what to make of the forwards. Danjuma has Maupay's boots on. Dobbin provides energy but lacks quality and Doucoure is his cumbersome self (with lots of effort). 

I would put the more experienced Danjuma on the left now, I think he'll do better out there . The Wolve's lad is also on a yellow.

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I see your perspective on dobbin but I think he has the quality he is just overly keen and needs coaching/game time.